Febuary Buddy Wanted Msn/text

J

Jelly_Tot

Okay so i am now pregnant with baby #2 and would love too keep everyone on here updated when i have him/her and also for someone too chat too and help out during there pregnancy too!

Okay so a bit about me...

I am 23 (24 in november)
I live in scotland
I am currently mummy too aiden who is 7 months old
I am pregnant with bubs #2
I am due in feb 2010

Wierd fact: I LOVE Going through birth & labour :rofl: Wierd i know but i just love it!

Hey.. im always about if you want a natter

Im 23
Live in kent but have family in scots ( isle of bute )
Mummy to Paris who is 5
and like you due in feb

:)

Hi, my name is Laura
I am 29 (30 in October) - but I look young!!
I live in Worcestershire
I am currently mummy to Erin who has just turned 1
I am also due in feb 2010 - got my 12 week scan tomorrow.

Hi, my name is Laura
I am 29 (30 in October) - but I look young!!
I live in Worcestershire
I am currently mummy to Erin who has just turned 1
I am also due in feb 2010 - got my 12 week scan tomorrow.

I think it would be wise for me too have more than 1 buddy just incase one of my buddies is in labour themselves when i am :rofl:!

Lucky you for getting your 12 weeks scan! i still havent had a scan and i am waiting on an appointment coming through the post for one god knows when that will happen!

xx

Not sure if i'm too late for this but looking for a buddy/buddies too.
Am 23
Live in Scotland
Am on #2 too my other child is 2
And am due Feb 5th but will be overdue again am sure lol Ticker is wrong just haven't changed it am 13+2 today xx

Not sure if i'm too late for this but looking for a buddy/buddies too.
Am 23
Live in Scotland
Am on #2 too my other child is 2
And am due Feb 5th but will be overdue again am sure lol Ticker is wrong just haven't changed it am 13+2 today xx

Your not too late lol, where in scotland are you? i hope this one is born on time like aiden was i couldnt handle going overdue lol xx

I'm in Dunoon, Argyll and Bute..alex didn't want to come out..was 14 days overdue then had to be induced and didn't work after 3 days so needed c section lol..think he would still be in there if he could haha..have you had your dating scan? xx

I'm in Dunoon, Argyll and Bute..alex didn't want to come out..was 14 days overdue then had to be induced and didn't work after 3 days so needed c section lol..think he would still be in there if he could haha..have you had your dating scan? xx

Oh bloody hell! bugger going through that :rofl:

No not had any scans yet waiting on the dumb hospital sending me out a scan appointment which seems to be taking like forever! its pathetic especially considering how far on i am! x

They surely should have sent it by now? Have you not been on to them? xx

They surely should have sent it by now? Have you not been on to them? xx

I didn't phone the docs until last wednesday but i thought they would have sent it out by now, i dunno who too phone too ask about it really x

Did you just tell them last week you were pregnant? Here we go through the midwives at the hospital..but everywhere is different..i would call the doctors back and say to them xx

Did you just tell them last week you were pregnant? Here we go through the midwives at the hospital..but everywhere is different..i would call the doctors back and say to them xx

yeah it was wednesday just past and the doctor said she would put a refferal up for me and i would get my appointment through the post its annoying me!

Ah gotcha..if it doesn't come this week i would call up and query where it is.If your gonna have the nt scan i think it is has to be between 11 and 15 weeks so you really should have it now. I would even call today, maybe they forgot to do it? xx

Ah gotcha..if it doesn't come this week i would call up and query where it is.If your gonna have the nt scan i think it is has to be between 11 and 15 weeks so you really should have it now. I would even call today, maybe they forgot to do it? xx

I'll see if it comes in the post today if not who do you think i should phone the doc? cause im not sure who too phone at the hospital x

is your midwives at the hospital? I would phone the hospital.Your doctor is really only the middle man..when i found out i was pregnant i just went right to the hospital to get it confirmed. xx

is your midwives at the hospital? I would phone the hospital.Your doctor is really only the middle man..when i found out i was pregnant i just went right to the hospital to get it confirmed. xx

Our midwifes that you get during your pregnancy you see at the docs but i havent been appointed a midwife yet i really dunno who too question about this it is really pissing me off i just wanna see bubs and make sure everything is okay! i know bubs has a hb cause i listen in with my doppler but a doppler doesnt tell me that things are okay:cry:

I would call the doctor then..maybe when you called they forgot to do it? i would call and just ask them. Am sure they won't mind xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->