• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fed up and sooooo tired

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
im soooooooooo tired and have just had to go to KFC for some boneless chicken just because i either didnt have the energy to do toast or i just wanted one, cant quite make my mind up which reason.

Jaden is teething so hasnt sept well for a few nights but last night he slept through till 7am yet i could easily lay down and sleep now. Think im just missing the sleep i have lost these past few nights.

IM CD 16/17 and CM is all eggwhite but i just didnt have the energy to BD last night and i have 90 mins of running around the pitch so i doubt i will tonight either so another month gone lol.

Sorry just tired and grumpy and OH has no sympathy :haha:

:flower:

aww hun you might feel like it you never know and if its not this month then there is always next, :hugs:

Hugs....Its so hard when your tired when you been up with lo....I was up wtih my youngest son last night at just before 5...Then he wouldnt get back in his bed, I was falling asleep in his room too lol.....Im surprised Im stil up now to be honest.....Hope you feel better soon.....

for the last 3 days i get to 5pm and i feel really knackered, and have been feeling a little unwell . I think i have a bug :(

everyone here seems to be feeling poorly at the mo. Hope everyone gets better soon.

I dont know whats wrong with me. I am so tried still, i actually passed out in town today and the first aid guy said i looked exhausted and i should get my 8 hours a night.

I did last night i was in bed by 9pm and Jaden woke up at 6.45am. :shrug:

Hope everyone feels better soon.

:hugs:

oh hun what cycle day are you this could be your month x

ha ha i was thinking this could be your month too hun.

ooh i dont think so we havent been really thinking about it or trying really and am having all the things they say you should'nt so we will have to wait and see.
I was giving myself the month off after just having yet another very early m/c last cycle so i dont know, my tummy still hasnt gone down and am finding it really hard to find anything nice to wear for my brothers wedding for the 25th ! just cant find anything !!! :shrug:

There is a link to my chart below! It says 3DPO but my cycles have never been so long, i would expect to OV around day 15 not be CD19 as it says.

Also we havent :sex: a lot so i have no idea if it was the right time or not :shrug:

:hugs:

well it may still happen i had pains but didnt ov until day before yesterday this month and that was 3 days later than i normally do so it could still be the time it normally is hun just get busy when you get back xx

well it may still happen i had pains but didnt ov until day before yesterday this month and that was 3 days later than i normally do so it could still be the time it normally is hun just get busy when you get back xx

Thank you hun, im keeping an eye on my temp! I had no symptoms with jaden and still had 3 periods. If my temp doesnt drop ill do a test when AF is due (if she doesnt come) around the 15th

How are you doing?

x

oh let me know how you get on.
Me o god well have felt like i have a bug for the last three days and have felt sick every one of those mornings until ive had breakfast, and lightheaded and really unsteady too, nearly blackout in tesco last night.. Am so tired by 5pm that i want to go to bed so i defo think its a bug its too early for anything else coz we havent been really trying this month either we are waiting til next month to try soy isoflavones and see if that works for us but will see if i get better if not i will go to the doc and see what he thinks i think,
i will let you know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"