Feed intervals doubled. ..anyone else??

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
Don't know if I should be worried. My little girl has gone from feeding every 2/3 hours day and night to ever 4 to 5hours and sometimes upto 6 hours in the night. This new trend started about 2days ago. She's 11 weeks old.

Apart from the one bottle of formula a day she is exclusive. When she eats she seems satisfied and gets a lot.

She's very playful and seems happy otherwise. Normal wet nappies but can go up to 7 days without a poo.

Any advice? Is this normal?

Yeah that's normal my daughters 12 weeks and during a good night has 8 hours of amazing sleep! Enjoy it while you can!

Don't know if I should be worried. My little girl has gone from feeding every 2/3 hours day and night to ever 4 to 5hours and sometimes upto 6 hours in the night. This new trend started about 2days ago. She's 11 weeks old.

Apart from the one bottle of formula a day she is exclusive. When she eats she seems satisfied and gets a lot.

She's very playful and seems happy otherwise. Normal wet nappies but can go up to 7 days without a poo.

Out of interest when did you introduce your bottle of formula and which feed?

Totally normal, right around 10-12 weeks is when many of them start sleeping longer at night. Enjoy! :flower:

Out of interest when did you introduce your bottle of formula and which feed?

She's had 1 bottle feed a day from when she was about 10days old. She has it in the mornings usually between 7-10am its just so I could get a few hours of sleep as she slept better since it is heavier

Thanks ladies that is wonderful news...I hope it's the start of good things and tge thot of 6hrs straight sleep a night is soooooo surreal I am scared to believe it in case I jinx it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->