feel embarrassed

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
help...i just laughed sooo hard i wet my knickers...on my mums sofa!! she isnt home for a bit but i cannot believe i done that...total accident but im mortified, my oh thinks its funny but im embarrassed.

pointless thread i guess but pregnancy is eww sometimes!!

Oh ive done that even when ive sneezed and coughed... Lovely part of being pregnant... Hope its a leather sofa lol

No its a fabric one, a deep cream one and now there is a huge wet patch so noticable, obviously Ive cleaned it with disinfectant :haha: i get that when i sneeze too, think itstime to wear pantyliners :)

Good idea.... When i had my dd i was sitting on our rocking chair feeding her and my other half walked into a door frame which of course made me laugh and i leaked onto the chair... We cleaned it but unfortunately it stained it oooops turned it over lol

I got dressed in my work clothes this morning (all clean obviously after the weekend wash loads) sneezed and peed my pants :dohh:

When I was pregnant, I once laughed so hard I wet myself - 3 times.. :( LOL

I was vomiting at my work last week and felt like I was about to pee myself - so picture me bending over loo, puking whilst trying to hold my hair back with left hand whilst right hand is yanking toilet roll out the holder and stuffing it down my pants!

Thankfully I was ok (for now)

Lol, I wear pads here and there because I tend to have this problem often, generally only enough to dampen my panties, but still I was going through 3-4 pairs a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->