Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas....

Mamamirfy

Reaction score
I can't take the wait anymore!! Is anyone else with me? I even took a test today, knowing that it wouldn't say anything I wanted it to say because it's far too early. It gets harder and harder each time but I'm still always as hopeful. I don't know if I'm fighting a bug or have early symptoms or if my mind is causing me to feel like I'm having these symptoms because I want them so badly. I wish I could think about something else. To top it off, a family friend came up to me yesterday and told me a vision flashed in front of her of me holding two babies! She's not an aura reading type of person so it was quite strange. Anyway.......would love to know I'm not alone - I'm starting to go bananas.

Hey Im only 2 DPO and IM goin nuts already!!! At least youre ahead!

Oooh I know, these last few days are agonizing. Good luck to you!

Im just going to symptom spot and imagine im implanting now lol

i am doing really well this month! :)

although i dont think i have ovulated yet so that may be why

Good Luck :)
If you have a cold it may be your immune system letting itself down for implantation.
I had a cold the week after OV and I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle as AF is due tomorrow and no signs she is coming.

xOxOx

Thanks ladies! Jay_Bird that give me more hope. I actually met my hubby for breakie this morning and felt so sick after. I've been absolutely exhausted for the past 5 days. I've been going to bed an hour earlier and having to drag myself out of bed an hour later than I normally wake up with no alarm clock. Could be PMS but let's hope it's not. Really a pain that PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are the same. Baby dust to all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->