Feel like a Whale.... Look what MIL got me today.

welshsarah

Reaction score
My bump is huge this time around, I was finding it hard picking up after the kids, OH is useless, and find myself breathless and dizzy bending, so she bought me this https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8650751.htm . And TBH its amazing xxx

I imagine this would work better than using my toes to pick stuff up off the floor! LOL

Glad it's working well for you!!

Haha! Better than crawling around on all fours too :) hehe Just thought I'd share at this as made my day today lol.

Lol! My partner has been saying I will be getting one should we get pregnant again. I haven't been able to bend over to the floor since 27 weeks. I see no point in getting one now, though, since I'll be getting induced in 2 weeks.

My MIL has several of those for when her back's hurting and she can't bend over to pick something up. I've used them a few times lately. They really are great. Very thoughtful of yours to get you one.

Ladies - you can get one of these from an occupational therapist. In some areas you just fill out a form and get one delivered to the house or sometimes you need to phone social work. They can give you lots of things to make late pregnancy easier. I'm an OT and have one of these, a long shoe horn and a stool to use when ironing :)

haha ive been saying to my DH i want one of these my hips are so sore and also feel like im pushing my lungs in when i bend over i should ask him to get one-especially when my little madam decides to empty her entire toy box, box of bricks and box of crayons and pencils at the same time:dohh:

My husband is always yelling at me not to pick up anything off the floor, though it's fine for me most of the time. He's here the majority of the time though, so he just picks up whatever unless I sneak and do it quick. ;)

Love this! Well done MIL - what a great gift :D

The stool for ironing sounds pretty awesome too - I've taken to sitting on a dining chair balanced on about 4 cushions to bring me up to ironing board height (with the board at it's lowest level). Sounds awkward but still easier than standing up to iron which I just can't do these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->