• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feel like AF has arrived but nothing

Jennifaerie

Mummy to 1, baking #2
Reaction score
:wacko: I have no idea when AF is due because I've only recently come of the implant, and I had a suspected chemical last month (didn't test but AF was over a week late and horrific)

Now I have the horrible tugging feeling in my abdomen and I'm a bit crampy (like after I've been on AF a couple of days) but nothing :wacko: I've been getting this for 3/4 days

Just lots of clear CM, not like EWCM as I had that 11 days ago it's more watery than that. I'm guessing I'm due on soon but I don't usually have any CM before AF.

I tested a couple of days ago but :bfn: on a 25miu test. We've had a few whoops moments this month - we're inbetween WTT and NTNP really

Can anyone shed any light? Could it be my hormones? I came off Implant 10 weeks ago and had AF/ Chemical 6 weeks ago. Otherwise when would you recommend I test?

hmmm when would you be due a period next. But as you just had the implant removed you might be adjusting to that, although im sure they said everything is back to normal as soon as its removed, but i dont know on that one, never had the implant. I would give it a few more days or till your period is due and test again.

I don't know when I'm due. Assuming a 28 day cycle it would be Saturday, on the implant I woud have one every 3/4 months and before that it was once every 5/6 weeks. I've been on BC for 6 years so I just don't know how long my cycles are likely to be.

For once I would prefer not to get a :bfp: this month as my SIL's 5th round of IVF has just failed and she would hate us for it. I'd rather give her a little more time before we get pregnant. However we'd be ecstatic for ourselves, just not for her.
Thanks for your reply - hope all is good with you? xx

Bump - Do you think I could have been wrong about EWCM and be ovulating now?

Hi Hun

I had similar symptoms as you i came off the pill in April and i thought my periods had gone back to normal but my last period i came on 3 days early and had period type symptoms for 3 weeks afterwards, went for a scan last Weds and i had a cyst which had burst and that was what was causing the cramps. Where i have been on the pill for 13 years my periods were heavy and painful before so they said the pill had probably suppressed everything. Glad they checked me out though i had 2 pregnancy tests done at the doctors in the last two weeks i thought mine might have been a chemical too.

If i were you i would maybe test again when your next period is due or even wait a week or so.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Bump - Do you think I could have been wrong about EWCM and be ovulating now?

When i had my implant out i was all over the place, period didnt return for 6 months :nope: But i was testing for OV on docs orders as i had previously been on the pill for 13 years they wanted to use me as a test subject really.

I OV 3 times in the first 30 days after having it removed.

It is possible you are OV again hun, but leave it another week ( i know its easier to say than do) and test again.

xx

I was also wondering if it is possibe that you could be ovulating again.....Sounds like you could be.....

Definitely wait a few more days before testing though I think too......

I'm still trying to figure out when AF is due...... Should I count the first day of my cycle as the day I had the implant out?

I'm still trying to figure out when AF is due...... Should I count the first day of my cycle as the day I had the implant out?

Its better to wait till your first AF arrives according to my doctor. Until then you cant really tell if anything is normal or not :shrug:

Not very helpfull ntnp but i hope it helps you sort out your cycles when AF arrives. If AF arrives :haha::haha: You might end up being pregnant before she returns, i know its possible.

xx

I had AF last month but we thought it was a chemical - I just hadn't tested. But symptoms are similar this month so it was probably just a horrible period. I had implant removed on 7th July, Period on the 14th August, so I'm expecting AF 21st September?

thanks for the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->