Feel like baby's just going to fall out!

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Such a weird feeling. DH said something funny earlier and I was laughing so hard it hurt because it felt like baby was pushing lower. Tonight I had a bm and it was so awkward because it felt like she would come out too. Oh my word, can December be here already?

Funnily enough I've felt like this today for the first time too. Went for a BM and was scared to strain slightly as I thought baby would drop out haha Sorry for TMI but only way to describe it!

That's exactly how I'm feeling!! It's so weird lol

I've also today been experiencing 'lightening crotch' pretty much constantly for the last two hours. I'm hoping that this along with the 'baby gonna fall out' feeling means she is moving down!

Wouldn't it be nice if they did just fall out?! Would make labour a whole lot easier :rofl:
Xx

I get pressure down there like I really really need a poo :rofl: it's ever so strange!

I think it's normal. Not long and December will be here. Hurray!

I felt like that the day that I went into labour with DS x

Have had that for 2 weeks now and was told on Tues that DS was 3/5 so he's going in the right direction. It does feel like he's digging his way out half the time though, especially on the walk to school!

Wouldn't it be nice if they did just fall out?! Would make labour a whole lot easier :rofl:
Xx

If only!:haha:

I get pressure down there like I really really need a poo :rofl: it's ever so strange!

I think it's normal. Not long and December will be here. Hurray!

I hate that feeling, it's so frustrating feeling like you have to poo even when you don't :dohh: I was complaining to DH about it and he just didn't even know what to say:rofl:

What's awful is 11 days until "full term" but I bet LO is going to be late lol!

Today I was having alot of pressure as if he was in my pelvis. My stomach has dropped so I'm thinking maybe that has to do with it lol. But I'm with you ladies on wanting December to hurry and get here lol.

ive had this a few times w/pressure on my pelvis but not feeling like I have to pooh. and my OB says lots of woman describe this sensation and it's normal.

Glad to know it's normal, and that I'm not alone in these funky feelings:haha: Gosh I can't wait to meet LO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->