Feel like I'm having the worst period ever minus the bleeding...

tartlet

Reaction score
These cramps suck. Bad. Like period cramps on steroids. Plus the bitchiness is like a 20 on a scale of 1-10. I've got a headache that won't quit, have had it since Friday night, and I can't get any rest because my whole body is sore and hurting and I can't get comfortable enough to sleep. I'm having the "I want to eat everything in sight" feeling of being on my period too, only that's bad because everything I eat gives me (TMI!!) horrid gas from both ends. And I'm pretty sure I have ANOTHER yeast infection (I'm prone to them anyway, but they've been awful since I've been pregnant). When I think I may have to suffer through this for another month, I just break down in tears. And my husband already wants to talk about baby #3!?! I just want this to be over and have my baby out!!

Sorry I have no advice but just want to say poor you!! It can suck at times!! Just keep picturing that first cuddle x

Contractions start off feeling like period cramps. ... keep an eye on them.

I've been feeling just like this for 9 days now and counting :-( I have felt great this whole pregnancy and suddenly last week I started losing my plug and ever since have had this period type cramping for DAYS!!! Midwife said it was normal and doesn't mean anything, Booo :-(...I'm still secretly hoping this means little man is coming soon despite what she said, as I too feel like crying if I have another 3-4 weeks of this :-(...x

You've pretty much described me right now minus the wanting to eat, my appetite has just disappeared! I've got period pains, back ache and loads of tightenings, been happening for days now though and I've been the biggest bitch possible today I'm surprised my OH hasn't just walked out the door and not come back. My poor kids have been shouted at loads today too because I just haven't been able to keep my temper under control :( Not long to go now xx

I know how you're feeling. Everything you're dealing with, is the same for me. I woke up today and first the first time just could get out of bed. I hurt so bad that it was just better to stay in bed. My husband was shocked but I'm always the first one up, no matter what.

I have been feeling contractions lately, so in hoping this little man come soon before they have to induce me. This little one running out of room and the doctor said that my body won't be able to handle to much more.

Good luck thought!

I'm in the same boat but a few weeks earlier than you. Ive been having bh/back ache/period type pains for the past few weeks and yesterday morning. I had a bloody show. Came into hospital to be checked and I'm 2cm dilated, effaced and membranes seen! Lost a little but more bloody mucus this morning. Had rough nights sleep as I had to stay at hospital to check if anything would happen. Still getting the same pains..so just waiting for doctor to come round and tell me what happens next

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->