Feel like im the only who cant get pregnant :-(

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Since loosing the boys on Christmas Day, i have wanted nothing more than to be pregnant again. I hear of ladies that have a miscarriage then are pregnant again the next month, but not me.

When i got my AF back 11 weeks after loosing them, we really thought we were back on the road to trying again, but not had a period since.

Its really getting to me. Been the doctors and been told all blood test are clear, hormone balance normal etc. He advised me to sit back, forget about it and stop using OPK's and it will happen, but all i keep thinking is how can i get pregnant without a period?

Im 32 now and just keep thinking time isnt on my side (i know that may sound stupid because there are ladies on here much older than me), but i cant help but think i will never be a mummy.

Everybody i have spoken to who had a loss has got periods back pretty much normal apart from me.

Sorry for going on, just needed to get it off my chest how i feel :growlmad:

I don't think you are 'going on' at all.
This is such a hard thing to go throw. I understand your little panic about your age. I am also 32, 33 in September and so I am gong to be at least 33 before we have a kid. I didn't want that. It sounds so old. And you are right there are many women much older than us, some by a decade, but I still feel on the older end of being a mum and it makes me sad.

I have had 4 early m/c, in the last year or so. I was getting pregnant most times we tried lat year, even though they didn't make it, it felt great to at least feel like I was making progress in the right direction.

We have not got pregnant again since December and even though I know many couples wait much longer the past 5 cycles have been so hard, a constant reminder of what we do not have.

I can only imagine the weight of your loss, and the confusion surrounding your lack of periods since. I really hope that your doctor can give you good support and that you can know some peace in the waiting. I am so sorry for your loss, and that you have to go through this season. I wish you all the best, normal cycles restored and that much longed for baby.

Hugs x

I feel the same way..
I got pregnant on the first try.. that pregnancy resulted in an ectopic pregnancy and emergency surgery.
we have been trying again since then.. and still nothing.. it is getting very frustrating because i always thought it would be just as easy the second time.. turns out.. its not
:-(
Best of luck to all of us!! hopefully we get our little bundles of joy soon!

Thanks for your response hun, it means a lot.

When i got pregnant with the twins i was so happy, and still couldnt believe i was having twins, everything was going so well until Christmas Morning when my world came crashing down. My boys lived for a short period of time and they were just so beautiful.

Since seeing them i have never wanted to be pregnant so much in my life. People keep saying to me "you got pregnant with twins naturally, it will happen again" but i dont see it like that.

I will be 33 next March, my OH 37 this August and we dont have any children.

At least if my periods were normal then i could know that we are doing everything we can, but no sign of period, it will be 3 months since the last one on 12th June!!

We have decided we are going to wait until 1st Aug (OH birthday) and if no period or no BFP im going back to the doctors. They need to prescribe me something to ovulate.

Good luck, i really hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Funny coincidence, we set August as our date to return to the doctor too (assuming we are not pregnant before that!) We have a fertility doctor because of my m/c's and are on progesterone between ovulation and 14dpo (would continue if we get pregnant again) Hubby has a little sperm issue, but it didn't seem to be a problem in us conceiving before. So we have been told IVF with ICSI could be an option fro us, but it is so expensive and insurance does not cover it. We are praying that we will not need to even run those numbers and that God would bless us. But August will be a year of trying so that felt like a good time frame.

Wishing you all the best. I will keep an eye out for you on here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->