Feel like rubbish!

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
It started with a normal cold and now over a week later I've got blocked sinuses which is causing face and tooth pain. Paracetamol isn't doing anything to help, nor are hot cloths, cold compresses or saline sprays. I can't stay awake either _ which isn't great as I'm nights. Bahhhh!

Gah I’m so sorry! I have strep throat, and I am also totally miserable. Fortunately antibiotics will clear mine up quickly—a bad cold is honestly worse because there aren’t many medications you can take! Hang in there friend

Have you tried a Neti Pot? I used to make fun of my husband for using one until I was in the same boat as you. Normal cold turned into a full blown two-week sinus infection, complete with tooth ache and eardrum pain, this was 18-20 weeks pregnant. That Neti Pot became my best friend - I even took it with me on our Honeymoon cruise just in case!

Thanks everyone. Sorry you are ill too shoemama, hope you are better soon.

I don't have one but have been doing some nasal irrigation with a little squeeze bottle. Might just get one and see if it works better. Can't cope with this much more, or if it happens again. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->