Feel so bad for my boys :(

Layla

Reaction score
Coby and Ethan have become very teary :(

They cry at anything and are very clingy, i feel so guilty :(

x

whu do you feel so guilty hun

i think they go trough stages where they are like this angharad is like this wheni leave the room very clingy morgan used to be the same dont worry hun xx

Izzie's doing it, i know exaxctly how you feel. she wants to be picked up and held and cuddled, or sat on your knee, then she does tha whole leg clamping thing where she decided shes no way going down and grips with her legs onto you. Benji's just scared of Kabe and wont go anywhere near him, but he still more clingy than he was before. it's not nice is it, hope it resolves itself soon for you x

You don't need to feel guilty. My oldest 2 are 9 and 6 years and have been clingy and tearful over last few days. Think its a mix of school holidays, spending a lot of time together and post xmas comedown.

Thanks

Adam arriving has really unsettled them, altho my oldest boy loves him i can tell hes not ajusting well, very teary for no reason, and Coby is clingy and seems very sad all the time, i play with him as much as i can but it doesnt seem enough.

I just feel guilty that they are sad, i dont like it, hopefuly it will pass soon tho

x

That must be hard Layla, im dreading being in that situation when the new baby comes. Jamie is already quite clingy and i feel bad that he is going to have to 'share' me. Makes me feel guilty for having another!

Im sure Coby will adjust, although it may take time, just remember soon enough he wont remember being without little Adam! Can imagine how you are feeling though (((((hugs))))

Aww bless them - Keep using words where physical isn't able to tell them you love them, compliment them in some way? Its the only suggestion I can think of not having been in yoru position before? x

yeah im telling them every 5 mins that i love them, Coby had jase's parents here yesterday so they made a fuss of him and he was happy, Ethan went ti his dad's for the night so he was happy....will have to see how they both are today.

When Ethan was born, Charlie didnt mind atallo, she was the same with Coby and again with Adam so this is the first time i have had to deal with it, its horrible

x

THink we might of made a break through with Coby today, he has been teary and clingy all day with me, its been really sad to see :(

But after dinner Jase held Adam on Cobys back and pretended that Cpby was a horse, sounds silly but it was really sweet and Coby loved it, he wanted to play all the time then, after that we bathed them together, Coby seemed to take to that well too, ever since he has been coming over and cuddleing me and Adam together, like a bit group hug and seems alot happier, hope it lasts!

Just need to sort Ethan out now

x

Awww thats really sweet Layla :D

I guess they have to bond as we do but harder for them to understand and so on ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->