Feeling a bit paranoid

Koukla

Mom to DS&DD
Reaction score
First, to be clear, DH and I are NOT NTNP- we are planning to be done having kids. I figured this would be an ok place to ask this question, though.

My last period was 01/29-02/02. I have a 27-28 day cycle, and I haven't been charting anything since we aren't TTC. I usually ovulate day 14-15, which would have been 02/11 or 02/12. DH and I use condoms, except for the last time we DTD on 02/12, when DH pulled out. He swears he pulled out before *ahem* but two days ago I began having light spotting- light pink and brown when I wiped. I've also been crampy since then- light cramps, more annoying than anything. My next period isn't due to start until 02/25 or 02/26. So the bleeding/cramping shouldn't be from ovulation or my period. My cervix feels closed and I have a lot of watery discharge when I feel up there.

How likely is it that one "pull & pray" could result in conception? All I can think is "implantation bleeding!" I know, I know- anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant- but could the cramping and spotting possibly be from something else? I also have had nausea and a headache but I'm likely just coming down with something, since I'm only 8DPO I doubt those would be symptoms even if I am pregnant. I feel silly even asking, but now that my mind's going...

Why don't you take a test? Just to be sure. You are quite late

I'm not late... my next AF isn't due until the 25th.

sorry I read the days wrong. I wouldn't stress about it, I;m sort of in the same situation, I am 6 days late after ntnp and I am never late like this, but im testing bfn. our bodies are confusing sometimes.

With both my children, I got BFP at 9DPO- I'm trying to decide if I should test tomorrow or wait and see if I miss my period. I'll probably go nuts symptom spotting like crazy if I wait that long though! We aren't planning on more kids and I'm STILL overanalyzing every possible symptom.

Im brutal and test far too.often. no harm in testing right?

I think I'm going to pick up some tests this morning, and maybe put my mind at rest!

Well I took a FRER yesterday (9DPO) and it was negative. I'm still having mild cramping and my boobs hurt, so it's possibly PMS (although I don't usually get PMS symptoms mid-cycle like this- my cramping and spotting started on Monday). AF is due the 25th, so I'll give it till the 26th and see what happens. I think the odds of getting pregnant from one pull and pray are virtually zero; my paranoia must be playing tricks on me. :)

You know your body so who knows! 2 more days until you test

Are you sure you have ovulated? Sometimes I get nauseous and have the pink and brown cm and cramping around ovulation time. Sometimes your body can have a weird cycle and act up like that, and/or it could be late ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->