Feeling a little sad

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Because secretly me and Ian were wishing i didn't come on my period this month .. but here i am sat here with a hot water bottle on my tummy due to horrible cramps :(

oh well, i know we shouldn't try for our baby until next year but i so want one now! but timing isn't right :(

usless thread sorry girls xx

:hug: i understand that secret want. It will come around soon :hugs:

oh hunny i know just how you feel. (not being strange or anything but i am knew to this site and read a few of your post and feel i kind of feel like you do at time)-hope you dont mind me saying.
I know the feeling- i came on, on monday but i just felt gutted but in a way i guess i knew deep down its not the right time. arh when is!!!!!!
Least you have your gorgeous boy to make u smile lots
sar x

:hug: I know exactly how you feel. Each month I secretly hope AF doesn't show up.

:hug: I think we all understand that secret longing... Even though it's not the right time, and you can tell yourself that a thousand times over, it's never going to be enough to quash that broody FEELING.

Your time will come around soon, hun. And hubby and I may well be trying around the same time next year - who knows, maybe we will be pregnancy buddles! hehehe

:hugs:

Because secretly me and Ian were wishing i didn't come on my period this month .. but here i am sat here with a hot water bottle on my tummy due to horrible cramps :(

oh well, i know we shouldn't try for our baby until next year but i so want one now! but timing isn't right :(

usless thread sorry girls xx

ARE YOU MAD!

Have I missed something - You Ian ...new guy Ian!

OMG hun please please please don't take what I say with any badness BUT pleaseeeeeeeeee reconsider even considering this with this guy! No matter how in love you are, how nice he is ........

I'm sorry if I sound off (I'm not)....your a really nice lass you have come so far with stuff and have such a gorgeous lil boy.

I say this without meaning to sound patronising but you have so much time to do this!!

awe i hate cramps. i get them so bad.. :hugs:

:hugs: I know what you mean with the secret wanting, but i think wobbs might be right here, i know he's good to you and i know you love him but you haven't been together very long yet. Think you need to give it a bit more time. xx

I know what you mean about that feeling. I used to have really long irregular cycles so I ended up taking tests every month and each time I felt secretly gutted that I didnt get a BFP... even though were were living in one bedroom in a horrible maisonette with 4 other lads lol. Its crazy how our minds work sometimes.

But as wobbs said you have all the time in the world, enjoy being with each other for the time being and the rest will follow! :)

xxx

I'm sorry but i agree with Wobbles
You have only been together for a very short while and have a gorgeous baby boy
You have all the time in the world to TTC and forgive me but didn't i read in another thread that Ian is expecting a baby with someone else?

I personally would be very wary of TTC with someone who isn't their for their first baby ( obviously i don't know the reasons) but it would make me very jittery to think i could be left holding 2 babies

ARE YOU MAD!

Have I missed something - You Ian ...new guy Ian!

OMG hun please please please don't take what I say with any badness BUT pleaseeeeeeeeee reconsider even considering this with this guy! No matter how in love you are, how nice he is ........

I'm sorry if I sound off (I'm not)....your a really nice lass you have come so far with stuff and have such a gorgeous lil boy.

I say this without meaning to sound patronising but you have so much time to do this!!

:dohh: i know that i want a baby now with him but i know i won't have one right now lol .. i know you don't mean to sound nasty or anything and i do understand because i have only been with him a little while

:hugs: xx

Just looking out for you. If I was your Mum or your big sister I'd give you a slap ;) lol

Please put Jayden first darling ...for now! x

With every month you get a bfn you also get many more opportunities for your future,to make it better.

Just looking out for you. If I was your Mum or your big sister I'd give you a slap ;) lol

Please put Jayden first darling ...for now! x

:blush: sorry sis :rofl:

J is always first on my mind no matter what and always will be xx

I also agree with wobbles, I would give you a slap if you were my sister lol.
Wait till sept 09 :) Enjoy your time with Ian, and J.
Also Ian will be bonding with his LO soon. I think you should both give him time to get over the emotions of having his first baby.
Best of luck xxx

aw, I know what you mean. Im not ready to try for another one yet but always feel sad wehn af arrives. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->