Feeling a teensy bit sorry for myself

NotNic

Mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Hiya

I'm not feeling super depressed or anything, so don't worry but I'm now offically on cycle 3 NTNP and I'm a bit down in the dumps about it. Even though it was so unlikely, I really thought I might be pg during July. We have a couple of weddings and big nights out, and back in April I was fretting about starting NTNP wondering how I would keep the news to myself, and stop people from guessing. I haven't bought wedding outfits yet, because I didnt know how much weight I might put on and likewise no new summer clothes for me because I didn't think I'd get much wear out of them. :nope: It's ridiculous really, especially as I've been telling hubby it would take a good three months for my cycle to sort itself out, and long before NTNP we both said that we liked the idea of a May baby. It feels like pregnant ladies are popping up everywhere. 10 of our friends will be or now are mums to 2011 babies and I am wondering when it might be our turn. Really keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't a long slog...

:hugs: I know it's difficult when you get that image in your head of it happening soon and then it doesn't. Your NTNP journey might still be quite short, keep your chin up as a May baby just might be in the works for you. :hugs:

i want a summer baby... so when my period arrived this time i thought ok so im one month closer to a summer baby :) xxxx

I completely understand. We've been NTNP since March and I really hoped it would happen quick. Fingers crossed for us all. Try to keep positive hun, I keep thinking 'it will happen when it is supposed to', that way I feel I can cope better. Maybe I'll look back and think 'thank goodness it didn't happen at that time' because of some event I'm not aware of yet.

It will happen, I think we're all impatient as we can already SEE ourselves PG and then with little ones in our arms. While this is nice, sometimes I have to put that aside and get on with things, enjoy seeing friends, go out on the spur of the moment, basically do a few things that won't be so easy 9 months after that BFP!

Good luck to you and everyone NTNP/TTC! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->