• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling crappier than the 1st tri

allforthegirl

Mom of 5 boys
Reaction score
Just like the title says.....I was hungry, slightly nauseous in the 1st, but that was about it....now I am in the 2nd and I feel like complete crap. Have very little appetite, and when I do eat I instantly feel horrible. I am not able to eat much at all. Even sometimes when I have a very small snack I will feel horrible after wards....I am also suffering pretty badly with heartburn/indigestion, and on Zantac all day long!! When I get a break through I am sucking on tums....:sad1:

Anyone else feel worse now?

I did feel like absolute crap most of first tri. This last week (13th) was pretty good and though it was getting better. But since friday it has slowly come back. Tiredness, nausea, and can't eat only very very little. I know soon it will get better though ... i hope

Yep... Nausea, exhaustion so bad I can't get anything done, everything hurts, so much fun! (Jk)

the real bad part of the 1st actually happened to me in the 2nd to...but I was fine by week 25

I've just started my 2nd tri and it is not going so well :( Best luck to you! :)

Thanks I am starting to lose weight slowly because of this now, and I caught a cold so I am feeling pretty sorry for myself today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->