feeling dissapointed

cutiegirl11

Reaction score
me and my boyfriend are trying for our first.this month my period was 10 days late and pregnancy test come up negative this morning my period turns up.feeling so disappointing really wonted to be pregnant.And just found out y friend pregnant. just feels like crying :cry:

My husband and i have been trying for just one month but got a call from our best friend. he told us he and his new girlfriend are pregnant i immediately burst into tears. i know where you are coming from it is completely normal to feel this way gl your time will come ! you will have your baby!

I know the feeling! I was convinced I was pregnant last cycle, had all the symtpoms and then AF came. It's heartbreaking to think that our bodies can actually convince ourselves that we have all of these symptoms when they're not really there.

I feel a lot calmer and less obsessed with trying to get pregnant this month. I'm hoping to just take each day as it comes. xx

Oh honey, I know what you feel! It's soo heartbreaking, and even though it's your friend you can't feel happy for her. You may feel awful because of that but don't, it's normal. We've all been there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->