Feeling down, need to vent :(

Mummy0fOne

Reaction score
Hi Girls, Im Becky, 25 with DD of 15 months. We were so lucky with her and concieved within one month, however we've been TTC since November 2011 and it just feel's like it's never gonna happen :( I use the ovulation kits, record CM, temp etc.. but im getting nowhere, in one of those moods today sorry :( x

Sorry you're feeling down. Its only been 6 months hun, still perfectly normal. It takes over a year of active ttc to be diagnosed with infertility.:hugs:
Each time I have ttc its been different. My first was 19 months and 4 iuis. My second was 1 month. My third was 7 months. Now I have been ttc for 25 months.

I am sure it will happen for you soon. Each conception, pregnancy and baby is different.:hugs:

I know it's only been 7 months but those 7 months have felt like a lifetime :( i know it'll happen soon im just fed up of waiting! x

Hi Hun,

Just wanted to send a :hug: I've been ttc#2 for 2yrs :( its so hard especially when it happened straight away for you.

Hope you get a bfp soon x

gl! It only gets tougher the longer you wait.. I am still waiting on my first. 2 years later, we are currently unexplained.. gl fx it will happen soon for you!!

I know it's only been 7 months but those 7 months have felt like a lifetime :( i know it'll happen soon im just fed up of waiting! x

Mummy0fOne, I know exactly how you feel :hugs:
I think in a way too it's harder when you struggle to conceive number 2 (as opposed to number 1), because if your anything like me, you're thinking all the time about the gap between them... All I can think to say which has helped me is that the exact right baby for your family hasn't come along yet.

Hang in there! Are you charting / temping / know that you're ovulating? And did you breastfeed your daughter?

Mummy0fOne, I know exactly how you feel :hugs:
I think in a way too it's harder when you struggle to conceive number 2 (as opposed to number 1), because if your anything like me, you're thinking all the time about the gap between them... All I can think to say which has helped me is that the exact right baby for your family hasn't come along yet.

Hang in there! Are you charting / temping / know that you're ovulating? And did you breastfeed your daughter?

amen sister! you said exactly how ive been feeling too!! we have been TTC #2 for a year (2 miscarriages and 1 fibroid removal later and still trying) and ALL i can think about is the gap (my 1st is 2)...it's just getting bigger and bigger. its hard wanting something so bad, feeling ready, preparing your body each month and then getting let down.

why do you ask about breastfeeding?

hang in there mommyofone, everyone has those days. i had one yesterday. hopefully you will get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->