• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling hopeless

mikluck

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone! I've been to several doctors and nobody can figure out what's up with my body so I'm at a loss. This will be a long post, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've been feeling super off recently after having unprotected sex with my boyfriend earlier this month. According to my app, this was the time that I was ovulating. This normally isn't much of an issue but I recently switched my birth control and haven't been very consistent with taking it. About a week or so later, I had some brown spotting and felt nauseous and extremely tired, which is out of the norm for me because I wasn't very busy. I took a test that weekend just to ease my mind and it was positive! My friend who has had three kids recommended testing again, and I picked up two First Response tests and took those the next morning with my first urine and they were negative. I was also bleeding lightly, so I went to the doctor who confirmed the positive test and sent me for bloodwork which ended up being negative. At the point, the bleeding was getting more moderate with some clots, so the next morning I went to the ER where they repeated my blood work where it came back negative again.

The bleeding only lasted three days and was very different than AF. Normally I get very heavy cramping and bleeding but this was painless and more mild with fewer clots. Now the only thing that I've noticed is some thicker white discharge that is odourless and some occasional sticky brown stuff that sort of resembles snot. I'm also super nauseous throughout the day and haven't been hungry until the evening. From what I can tell my cervix is also very high up, but I have small fingers so that might just be me. I went back to the ER yesterday after testing positive again after all the bleeding, and the doctor was very condescending and rude. He suggested that I take better precautions if I wasn't ready and pretty much told me I read the test wrong when all I wanted was an answer. The line came up within one to two minutes and is very visible so I'm so confused. I've spent so much time and money trying to figure out what is wrong with me and I'm still very confused. Has anybody has a successful pregnancy with negative blood tests? I figure there has to be some kind of hCG in urine when I test with FMU or SMU or else I wouldn't be getting positives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->