Feeling ill in third tri :(

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
Just want to rant. I feel awful! I feel sick a lot recently, ive had a mixture of diarrea one moment then constipation the next. Im off nearly all food apart from apples, crisps an m&m's?. I have zero energy an im out of breath a lot. I can't get comfortable. Braxton hicks are getting stronger an more frequent an they totally wind me! Baby chooses to wiggle, thump, kick an give me sharp pains where shes moving head down all the time, but mainly when i feel sick or trying to sleep,I get an early night because I struggle to sleep as I have pain in my hip, back an left leg an 9 times out of 10 my 17 month old wakes up between 3-3.30am randomly, therefore waking me up an making me need the toilet. So my sleep is disturbed. My 17 month old is mischevious an almost walking so I have to run after him. My husband works 12hr rotating shifts each week so he is always knackered. I've had to ask my mum to come out to my village to wash up for me an empty my kitchen bins. I could scream atm!

Sorry for the rant. 6wks to go :/

Just want to rant. I feel awful! I feel sick a lot recently, ive had a mixture of diarrea one moment then constipation the next. Im off nearly all food apart from apples, crisps an m&m's?. I have zero energy an im out of breath a lot. I can't get comfortable. Braxton hicks are getting stronger an more frequent an they totally wind me! Baby chooses to wiggle, thump, kick an give me sharp pains where shes moving head down all the time, but mainly when i feel sick or trying to sleep,I get an early night because I struggle to sleep as I have pain in my hip, back an left leg an 9 times out of 10 my 17 month old wakes up between 3-3.30am randomly, therefore waking me up an making me need the toilet. So my sleep is disturbed. My 17 month old is mischevious an almost walking so I have to run after him. My husband works 12hr rotating shifts each week so he is always knackered. I've had to ask my mum to come out to my village to wash up for me an empty my kitchen bins. I could scream atm!

Sorry for the rant. 6wks to go :/

sounds like you could do with some :hugs: hope you feel some what better soon, the end is in sight!! :flower:

I'm with you on just about everything you listed except maybe husband working too much. Hugs! May I just add - itchy belly!!!! ARgh.

I'm with you there except for no 17 month old!! Disturbed sleep every night though. Get up a good few times. Hips very painful at night. Back hurts during the day. A lot some days. Stomach feels all stretched and uncomfortable. Braxton hicks - oh the joys! Tired doesn't even one close. Then, to top it off I seem to have just picked up a cough from somewhere. Hurts every time I cough and get so out of breath!

But..........at the end of it all I will have a brand new baby to cuddle :)

Its good to know im not the only one on the bus :) just have to try an stay focussed on the positive. We R on the home stretch! Then no more midwife, no more blood tests an hospital trips, no more baby related pains, kicks or punches, no morning sickness... Just have to spend the next year recovering from birth! Lol good luck everyone! Xxx

Its good to know im not the only one on the bus :) just have to try an stay focussed on the positive. We R on the home stretch! Then no more midwife, no more blood tests an hospital trips, no more baby related pains, kicks or punches, no morning sickness... Just have to spend the next year recovering from birth! Lol good luck everyone! Xxx

Recovering from the birth, the sleepless nights, the worrying....I honestly can't wait :)

Having a little one to take care of makes pregnancy so much harder towards the end. And I hear you on the disturbed sleep! My 14 month old wakes up every night, and last night she kept me awake for an hour and half, then woke up again later on, and then finished the whole thing by throwing up first thing in the morning. :dohh:

I can't figure out which will be harder: having a young toddler and being pregnant, or having a young toddler and a newborn at the same time! So one the one hand, I'm ready to have this baby, but on the other, I'm a little scared, too!

Having a little one to take care of makes pregnancy so much harder towards the end. And I hear you on the disturbed sleep! My 14 month old wakes up every night, and last night she kept me awake for an hour and half, then woke up again later on, and then finished the whole thing by throwing up first thing in the morning. :dohh:

I can't figure out which will be harder: having a young toddler and being pregnant, or having a young toddler and a newborn at the same time! So one the one hand, I'm ready to have this baby, but on the other, I'm a little scared, too!

I know what you mean. But then again I have to admit that I HATE pregnancy and it hates me! I don't glow upon a pedestal lol an ppl keep saying how much hard work it will be an parents worry I will be stressed an I say to them that at least you can have a break from your children! You cant have a break from pregnancy lol Whether it b family looking after them for a bit, or them napping. After the recovery period is over we should in theory gain some energy an willpower an hopefully get the newest edition into a routine asap so we don't go mad lol it will be fine.. We may go bald by the time the kids R 18 but it would have been worth it lol

I've also noticed whilst being pregnant that if you do anything physical you regret it for a week after, like a hangover from hell! I felt ok one day so took it upon myself to have a day of housework an ever since then ive felt like im dying! If I go out anywhere for the day, even after numerous sit downs whilst out I still end up in bed regretting it for a couple of days after lol

Glad I'm not the only one, I have really awful flu at the mo too, and feel like Ive been badly beaten all over. My ears ache, sore throat the works. Cant even cough properly as my ribs hurt so much when I do!! Literally cant stand it anymore!! Wish somebody would knock me out until I felt normal again!!! LOL

Glad I'm not the only one, I have really awful flu at the mo too, and feel like Ive been badly beaten all over. My ears ache, sore throat the works. Cant even cough properly as my ribs hurt so much when I do!! Literally cant stand it anymore!! Wish somebody would knock me out until I felt normal again!!! LOL

*hugs* I don't envy U hun, there's nothing worse than having the flu an not being able to do much about it. Hope U feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->