feeling like crap 24/7 - normal?

BumbleBee10

Reaction score
Hi ladies, wondering if anyone has any similar experiences or remedies!
I'm 7+2 today and literally for about a week have just felt awful - I feel nauseus all day (especially in the evenings), I've got zero energy all the time, my head is pounding and I feel dizzy. Is this normal? If so, I will love you forever if you can tell me how to feel better - getting so fed up now :(

Xx

Snap, you'll probably (hopefully) feel better in 2nd tri.
Xx

I felt like that from around 5.5 weeks until... well... I slept 13 hours last night and I've managed to make it over to the couch. I had 2-3 days last week (right at 10 weeks) where the nausea left, but I was still super tired and a bit headachy, but it came back 2 days ago. There was also a random morning right around 9 weeks where I woke up feeling great (I'd forgotten what normal was like!)- which scared me, but within an hour or two the dizziness was back.

I've just felt like I've had a bad bad hangover for a month and a half (bad headaches, nausea, dizzyness, hot/cold spells, occasional heart pounding...)! Have only thrown up once or twice, but constantly feel like if i do, I'd feel better...

I wish I had remedies for you- I sleep more than I should to escape it. I've tried ginger candies, ginger tea, ginger ale, sea bands, frequent small meals, walks, preggie chews (basically carbs and vit b), peppermint tea... but no luck! It's not quite as bad now as it has been, so I'm praying it disappears soon!

But- yes, I'd say you sound normal! :)

Hi! This may seem off topic. But I went in for an u/s because of spotting thought I was 6w1d but came up as 5w1d and all they could see was the gestational sac. Is that normal?

Hi, I'm 11 weeks with #3. It sounds normal ( but I'm not a doc) I only know from experience. I went for my first u/s at what I thought was 8week and doc said I was 6w1d and all I really saw was what they said was gestational sac but I think I can make out the baby forming (already been through 2 pregnancies and MANY u/s). I am now 11w2d.

Bumblebee10- I feel ya! I'm. 11w and still super sick. I've. Tried everything! Pregie pops worked for a while then they weren't enough. Small meals helped the nausea for about an hour then it is back. Low blood sugar makes me dizzy and fatigued even more that normal! I'm Hoping that with the start of my 2nd trimester things will get better. Only advice I can give u is what you've already heard and this: every body and pregnancy is different, eat well, chew food well, protein, protein, protein (peanut butter, hazelnut or almond butter work well), exercise often (I try to walk and swim but it can be hard to self motivate when u feel like crap) and think about your amazing little one that is gonna make all this worth it in the end!! Good luck.

Thank you ladies - just have to grin and bear it for now I guess and think about my growing little bub <3
In all fairness I think I've got a fever so that probably isn't helping
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back