Feeling low and un-appreciated.

BeckyBoo

Mum to 2
Reaction score
I do get low/down alot. Even before I had my son, I would go through days where I wouldn't want to talk to or see anyone. I've never seen myself as depressed.

But lately, I've just been bleh. I cannot be bothered to do anything. I only do house work because I have to for my son's sake. I find myself snappy at him aswell which isn't fair and not his fault.

I just hate how I'll tidy up the house, cook dinner and my OH just lies on the couch and watches TV. I have to pracitcally beg him to fill the dish washer or empty the bin. I wouldn't say his job was hard going, he's a car salesman, hardly lifting stuff all day is he.

I just feel taken for granted, unloved and lately I've started hating myself. I love being pregnant, but I hate my body. When I suggest to my OH about a breast reduction (I've always had big breasts, even when I was a size 10, I had 34G boobs) and now they're a 36H and I have arthritis and low self esteeme, I was thinking about looking into getting one by the NHS on health grounds and he just snapped me down because he likes big boobs.

I feel like an object and a maid. Not a mother and lover :(

First of all, 36H??? Wow!

Secondly have you spoken to your OH about it? I have days like that too and i hate talking to people and get really annoyed when they kepp asking if I'm ok. But I've found that talking actually does help a little bit. He probably doesn't realise you feel un-appreciated.

Hope you work it out and you feel better soon :hug:

x

First of all, 36H??? Wow!

Secondly have you spoken to your OH about it? I have days like that too and i hate talking to people and get really annoyed when they kepp asking if I'm ok. But I've found that talking actually does help a little bit. He probably doesn't realise you feel un-appreciated.

Hope you work it out and you feel better soon :hug:

x

Yeah 36H size 12 bottoms but have to buy 16-18 tops which isn't nice when you want to show a slim frame :(

I tried telling him last night and reply I got was "Just your hormones". His day off is tuesday so I said as a joke "You can cook me dinner". He just laughed at me and said "That'll be right".

I dunno when to take him serious or not anymore. He also tells alot of white lies, so I never know where I stand.

Aww hun, I wouldn't get yourself down about it, he sounds like he's just being a typical man! Maybe you should not make dinner on tuesday and when he asks where it is say, I'm waiting for you to make it like I said lol

What has he said that's been a white lie?

x

Aww hun, I wouldn't get yourself down about it, he sounds like he's just being a typical man! Maybe you should not make dinner on tuesday and when he asks where it is say, I'm waiting for you to make it like I said lol

What has he said that's been a white lie?

x

Just little things. Never been anything major. Like how much a takeaway cost. Also once I told him to clean something and use the detox sprey. He said he'd done it. I know for a fact he hadn't because the seal was still on the bottle. Just little things like that. But just means sometimes I don't believe him. Which I feel has given my trust in him a bashing. I tried to tell him this and he tells me I'm silly.

Well I'm being dragged to his inlaws next tuesday which isn't my most perfect day, so that's going to suck. I wanted to take Mikey swimming :(

Men are odd. I know what you mean about trust, if he lies about the little things he could quite easily lie about anything. My OH did the same a couple of times and my paranoia hit the roof and I started thinking all sorts, I told him and he said I was being silly too. So I suppose I just have to take his word for it.

Ooh the in-laws, nasty. Can't you take him swimming before hand? Or does your OH want you to go there for the day?

Men are odd. I know what you mean about trust, if he lies about the little things he could quite easily lie about anything. My OH did the same a couple of times and my paranoia hit the roof and I started thinking all sorts, I told him and he said I was being silly too. So I suppose I just have to take his word for it.

Ooh the in-laws, nasty. Can't you take him swimming before hand? Or does your OH want you to go there for the day?

I may suggest to get up and go swimming in the morning and then I'll spend all day with the inlaws and smile and polite and be the perfect little daugher inlaw!

Lol, yeah, you should put your foot down! Tell him you're taking your little lad swimming and when you're done then you can go to the in-laws, don't let him rush you, just have a nice morning and go when you're ready. That way he might start to get the hint?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->