Feeling low :(

Babydance

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

My weight is really getting to me and i had to vent somewhere :(
I used to have issues with my weight and cope on 400-600 calories a day and use the gym once sometimes twice a day. (i dropped to 8st8lb and looked skeletal!)
I've never been over 9st7lb that i can remember and since i moved in with DH i joined the gym and my weight was always between 9st and 9st5lb
When i came home from the hospital i was 10st8lb and could have cried but everyone said oh dont worry it'll drop off! Well it hasnt! Ive been working hard this last week and got from 10st6lb to 10st3lb but i can feel myself slipping into my old habits of not eating!
Im breastfeeding so im keeping my milk up by drinking loads of water and having around 1000 calories a day
The sad thing is my friend is being admitted to hospital for anoreixa and im actually jealous of her.. i know its not right but i hate my body right now i just want it to be back to 9st5lb and feel comfortable in my own skin again!! :(

Ive attached some pics so you know what im talking about

I know some girls would do anything to be a size 12 but im so not used to it and cant adjust!! :cry::cry:

Attachments

• dropped 002.jpg
    dropped 002.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
  • pre-pregnancy face.JPG
    pre-pregnancy face.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 18
  • post preg face.jpg
    post preg face.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 14
:hugs: You really do look great, and it does take time for the weight to come off. Remember it took 9 months to get on.

You need to up your calorie intake to 1,300 a day.

If you eat any less than this, then anything and everything you eat will be converted into fat by your body. This is due to your body going into starvation mode, and having to turn every calorie you eat into fat to store it for fuel.

Start eating healthy, and 1,300 calories a day and you will see the weight come off. Your body will process the food properly, not store it as fat, and you will feel better and more healthy.

Eat lots of protein, good fats, cut out tans fats, salt and sugar, and drink plenty of water every day.

Also, 3lbs a week is a healthy amount to lose. That's 156lbs in a year! Put it into perspective.

Awwww big hugs honey.

You look great honey, try and remember that you have just had a baby, as previously said it took 9 months to get the weight on so try and not worry. As Rafwife said you do need to be upping your calorie intake a wee bit.

xx

I wish i looked like you...try not to worry you look fab i know its hard because i starve myself and then binge... im terrible about my weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->