Feeling nervous

Ssmiles80

Reaction score
Here's my story. I married in March and found out in may that I am pregnant. I have one son from previous marraige, he is 14. Since we've been married i have friends that tease about us having a baby. My son has no interest in it and says no babies. I am now 9 wks pregnant and my son will be leaving soon to spend a month with his dad out of state. By the time he gets home I will be 4 months and struggling to hide it from everyone else. My husband and I vowed not to tell anyone until we told my son. I have been hesitant to tell him before he goes to his dads. Now i m afraid that isn't the best thing to do. I'm worried he will not accept the new baby, he has always been my only now I have a new husband and a new baby on the way. Any suggestions on how to handle this is greatly appreciated. God bless.

i think the best thing to do is be honest, if you dont think you can hide it till your 4 months, maybe you should tell him so he wont hear it from others, he will then have time to get his head around it too while he is away

You may find he will come around. My son is 10 and although we havnt told him yet I know he will be over the moon.
As suffolkmum said if he knows before he goes away it will give him time to accept it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->