Feeling Off, Worried, probably all in my head.

Tiffylove

Reaction score
I'm 37 + 5. I have a c-section scheduled next Tuesday (not this coming Tuesday) which I will be 39 weeks + 1 because baby is breech. :(

I'm sure it's nothing but tonight I have been feeling extremely weird, just off.

I feel nauseous, slight headache, winded, light headed, extremely thirsty and just off in general. Not that all those symptoms are not far from regular pregnancy symptoms but I guess I want to prepare a little just in case.

Part of me is so DONE that I wish my water would break or labor would start so I can have the the c-section earlier and meet my lil guy. But another part of me feels that if I have to have a c-section that I would like it to be calm, mellow and predictable.

I guess I just wanted to share my concerns and feelings. I'm up late doing laundry which isn't unusual for me but I just feel really off, hubby is sleeping and wanted to share with someone.

I have had a few BH tonight but they are very far apart and I usually do feel a few BH a night so that doesn't mean anything. Other than that I have had ZERO signs of labor or my body getting ready for labor so I don't think that is what it is.

Baby has been moving around like crazy all night.

Another concern is let's just for the sake of it consider what to do if say my water breaks. I am super tired and would want to sleep first if possible. Could I just go to sleep and go to the hospital when I wake either from contractions or after a night of sleep? That's probably a really stupid question but it's something I have considered several times the last few nights. Probably since my water broke when I was pregnant with my son when I was 38 weeks but I didn't go into labor. They had to induce. I wonder if I would have to rush in or if I could try and get some sleep beforehand if it happened at night before the scheduled day.

All of these thoughts and worries probably don't matter. I'm sure I will go to my scheduled c-section date just fine but this off feeling has been thinking about all the the "what if's".

I would think with a scheduled section if yiu went into labour you would have to go straight to the hospital - im sure you are fine tho xxx

hi hun, I was told if my waters break I have to go in immediately just incase the umbilical cord drops, they don't want to take the chance that might come out first, I'm also breech!! good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->