• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling out of sorts

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Boo, my low back aches and I have a strange stomach ache too. I call it strange because it feels like a stomach ache with a hint of crampy but it's super low. I'm probably just a little constipated but it's frustrating. Heat feels great on my back but I worry about cooking LO since she's head down so I haven't put anything on my front. And I'm super exhausted, so now I'm stressed that I'm coming down with something.

Anyone else just having a pooey day? It's so nice and sunny out I wish I could just feel jolly rather than grouchy and sore.

My teeth hurt! I think it's sinuses swelling my gums, I have a cold, my back kills within 3 hours of being up I'm crippled, I have had thrush my whole pregnancy, I'm measuring 4 weeks ahead with heaps of fluid so I'm huge, I have a sick 21 month old, babies movements have become quite painful and wind me, my house is a mess and I can't move! 10 days til my c section and I honestly don't know if I can make it that long! So much pressure I swear it feels like my bag of water is hanging out, and I can't complain cos I have a lot of friends and a SIL with fertility probs who can't conceive so I feel terrible.

Oh honey :hugs: Sending you massive hugs that you are feeling better soon! Sinus pressure definitely brings tooth pain, and that's icky. You can do it, 10 days is going to fly by before you know it and you'll be holding your sweet LO!

It is definitely alright to complain, perhaps not to their faces but as a friend who had complication after complication during pregnancy told me, it's okay to say "this sucks".

My best friend has been TTC 21 months and my SIL had 8 failed Ivf rounds.
And my other best friend had her bub last night making me even more impatient!

Oh goodness, I hope that your friend and SIL are able to start their families soon:hugs:

How exciting your friend had her baby!! I know how you feel about it making you inpatient. A friend of mine had the same due date as me, but due to eclampsia she had to deliver early. Although I feel antsy about meeting our LO, I'm grateful that she's still baking.

i get days like this. Am convinced bubs is in pelvis already lol. No3 for me an i swear at 32+2 am feeling things i felt with other two at 36 or 38+weeks. Its so uncomfy to sit straight or stand up and bend. Feels like am hittin sumin (baby?) i think i am losing pieces plug not show though(snotty mucus stuff from vag , never had this other two). Gettin cramps an more bm movements an tight an hard bump. Back aches with alot this two. :( joys. Hope dosent mean early bubs lol.

I get days like this too, all I want to do sometimes is stay in bed!

Have you tried taking a warm bath? That helps my back as I get quite a lot of back aches.

Princess - I hope bubs stays snug in there without showing too early! I did lose a bit of plug too, but it was so tiny my midwife said not to worry.

Mummy - Yes they are amazing, I also sit with a heat pad on my hip for a short period and try rubbing/putting pressure in the areas that are the most sore. It seems to give a small bit of relief.

Yesterday and this morning I'm having af like cramps, they are not enjoyable! I woke up a few times through the night feeling intense pressure low down, I thought I was about to pee myself so I would rush to the bathroom but either a tiny tinkle or nothing would happen! Is this normal? Makes me worry about an infection or something, but I don't have any other signs of infection.

I often get the feeling I need to pee, and then just a trickle comes out lol, I think that is quite normal, most likely baby is lying on your bladder.

i get thay two but dosent feel like full baldder (if makes sense) i pee just incase lol.

You're getting there Hopeful :)

Does this sound like something I should call my midwife over or is it okay to wait until my next appointment? I'm getting tired of calling and being told things are normal so I feel like a total spaz who is flipping out about everything. Yes, FTM here.

I'm getting more frequent bh, but I still can't time them or anything. But the last two days I've been getting af like cramps, this morning they woke me up. Today every time I stand or begin to walk my low abdomen starts to tighten up and I have to sit down or grab ahold of something while they settle. Should I be worried or is this just how pregnancy gets as we get bigger in our bellys?

Hi Mrs - I would give them a call, I can't say I've ever experienced strong pains where I've had to gran a hold of something, until i was in labour of course.

I know sometimes you can feel a bit of a pain calling the midwives all the time but honestly, that's what they are there for, they really don't mind. At least your mind will be put to rest too.

I'll be giving them a call this morning once their open, I didn't want to make it an urgent call since it's not a rhythmic pain and the last time I asked about bh the midwife I spoke to didn't have the time of day for me since I couldn't time the pains. :shrug: There are 3 midwives at this practice and the two I love, but one of them I think is so impatient and always talks down to me. Of course she owns the practice so I can't say anything to the other two of how she makes me uncomfortable :(

Sorry you have that crappy one midwife.
I can't say that I have felt exactly what you're feeling, but I do get strong painful bh that cause me to double or grab ahold of something (usually dh). Its getting rather annoying as it happens daily now but usually in the evenings after I've been working and on my feet all day. I have talked to OB about this and they've confirmed bh but I had a cervical check after the first strong bout at 20 weeks and there was minimal dilation.
hope all of this pain is just bh and baby hangs out til at least 37 weeks for each of us! Best of luck.

Definitely best of luck to both of us that LO's keep baking until 37 weeks. None of my midwives have done a cervix check so I'm thinking about requesting one at my next visit to just to give peace of mind nothing exciting is going on down there.

I have a midwife like that, she's so rude and seems like she really cannot be bothered, it gets me so angry. Makes me wonder why they do such a job in the first place.

It's really frustrating, when I was reading peoples stories about their births they talk to highly of her. But she just is a bitch to put it bluntly. DH is a very patient person but he has absolutely no patience for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->