feeling positive

motherofboys

Reaction score
Yes I'm still sure it's a boy, but I'm feeling less sick and more awake today. We have started telling family and although the mother in law wasn't happy the rest were, and she will get over it.
Now that people knew it's all feeling more real. I'm having a baby, a BABY. For a while I really doubted is ever have another baby.
And I don't know how long this feeling will last, but right now I'm just so happy to be having a baby that it doesn't seem to matter what sex it is.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good for you!! When I found out I was carrying my Ava after 3 boys, I was over the moon. I lost her at 22 weeks and it almost literally killed me.

For me being 42 I feel it is to late to try again, but I now know even if by some chance I did get pregnant I would not care what it was as long as the baby was healthy and alive :hugs:

I totally understand Gender Disappointment, but after loosing my precious miracle it just went out of my mind now about what gender I would have if I ever did get pregnant.

I wish you all the best and remember do count yourself out just yet. XOXO

Aw, I'm glad you're feeling peace about it. I was right with both of mine. I read a study saying that women's instincts are correct 70-80% of the time, iirc. If you really know in your heart that you're having a boy, then I think it's good to get used to the idea. Sending hugs:hugs:

Up until last week I was feeling like I was having a girl, then woke up one day thinking no it will be a boy.
Now we are telling more people and not everyone is happy for us, and others are asking if I want a girl, I find myself defensive of the prospect of all boys lol

Won't be until the beginning of May but I have my 12 week scan on the 10th of April so can have a guess from that.

Up until last week I was feeling like I was having a girl, then woke up one day thinking no it will be a boy.
Now we are telling more people and not everyone is happy for us, and others are asking if I want a girl, I find myself defensive of the prospect of all boys lol

I thought the same: girl and then boy!

Motherofboys, I remember you from TTC; got my BFP this morning :thumbup: I have two girls already, and I suppose in my mind I don't think I let myself accept that a boy is even possible anymore. Not that I've "condemned" myself to it, just that the chances are set on another girl. We're going to ask at the 20 week scan (my husbands wishes). I started off TTC wanting a boy, but now I'm not fussed either way. I'd like a boy so I know what it's lie to raise one of each gender, but a third daughter would be lovely; I just worry that there would be a lot of hair-pulling :haha:

I hope you get your pink bundle

Hi I remember you too. Congratulations on your BFP. When I started of TTC I wanted a girl, in the end I just wanted a baby and once I was pregnant I started hoping for a girl again.
I hope you do get a little boy, but you seem to have a good attitude about it and if your expecting another girl you can only be proved right or pleasantly surprised.
I'm driving myself mad with old wives tale gender tests, but sure I don't have much chance of having a girl.

The gender tests were always wrong for me anyway, so I tend not to bother with them. Would be interesting to see though... :)

Half say boy and half say girl LOL But of course the ones that say boy I say "their only old wives tales and just its 50/50 anyway" and the ones that say girl I go 2there must be some truth in it to have become an old wives tale and look its been right for all these people" ignoring how many it was wrong for lol

I am like this too!! Now I am used to the idea of having a third boy I am really happy and whenever hear comments about all boys etc i i find myself being v defensive!! Strange how your mind can change things around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->