"Feeling" Pregnant... those that have been PG

missesb

Reaction score
Just wondering...

For those that have been preggo before, when did you start "feeling" pregnant? Only reason I'm asking is I am having some strange symptoms, and we DTD a lot during my fertile window so there's a decent chance, but I just don't "feel" pregnant. Is anyone out there that has been preggo in the past but didn't "feel" it in the first few weeks? Lots of my friends say they just "knew" that they were, and I want to be so bad, but I don't have that same "I just know" feeling.

:wacko:

Hi missesb! That's me to a T!

I got my bfp today. I had no clue and was convinced I wasn't pregnant! My 'symptoms' were VERY easily overlooked!

Slight calf cramping
A random sinus congestion episode that ended as suddenly as it started

And that's it! No nausea, sore breasts, etc. In fact, my usual PMS symptoms melted away around implantation and I feel great. Energized, happy, awesome. Thank you estrogen surge!

FX and GL!

Congrats, MEPride! I hope everything goes smoothly throughout your pregnancy!

I was starting to feel discouraged. I'm only 4DPO and feeling odd about not "feeling" pregnant. Hoping I am, though! DH birthday is Feb 2nd, so surprising him with a "happy birthday daddy" card would be AMAZING and would make his life (and mine). :)

I didn't feel pregnant until about 19 weeks with all my babies.

I'm 10 weeks now and other than a twinge in my boobs every once in awhile they aren't sore at all. I had a bout of nausea for one week and then nothing. So I'm not exactly feeling pregnant yet...

Our dog knew before me this time lol.
But I also started feeling more than usual sore on my nipples than what I usually get before Af. And on and off nausea at nigth time. Had other symptoms like stuffy nose, tooth ache on rigth side jaw for a couple of days, on and off head aches and poking feelings in uterus before bfp.

With this pregnancy, I had symptoms before my bfp, including insanely sore boobs, lack of appetite, and aversions to foods. I felt fairly confident I was pregnant but had my doubts. Finally on 8dpo my usual morning iced coffee nearly made me puke so i tested and got a faint bfp. Nausea continued until about 14 weeks.

My first pregnancy was a completely different experience. My lack of usual symptoms, like sore boobs and sugar cravings, made me wonder but I wasn't convinced. The ONLY real symptom I had through the whole pregnancy was acid reflux which was easily controlled with tums. Other than that, and some food aversions (I was put off sushi which i love), I didn't really feel pregnant until probably around 30 weeks when i was just getting huge and uncomfortable. I kept telling people if it wasn't for my lack of period and growing belly, I could have been on that "I didn't know I was pregnant" show :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->