Feeling really disheartened

cosmicgirlxxx

Reaction score
I had a very traimatic combined delivery of my twins in 2008 (twin 1 vaginal with episiotomy, twin 2 crash section under GA for arm presentation and cord prolapse).
I had prev had two natural deliveries so the intervention and trauma last time was awful.

I'm 14 weeks pregnant and had planned to do a hypnobirth course and have a lovely water birth.
Now I'm learning that I'm going to need continuous monitoring and this will mean being strapped to a bed. No water, no calm hypnobirth :(
I really don't want this but I don't want to be irresponsible either. My hospital doesn't provide mobile monitoring and my oh is too petrified after last time to consider a hbac.
Please help, is all lost? Any ideas??? x

You can still refuse all intervention at a hospital when you vbac. What happens to you in labour is your choice, nobody else's. It's all about educating yourself, knowing your rights and trusting your instincts. Please don't feel disheartened, you are in control.:hugs:

Thanks for the reply, I think I need to read more about what to look out for re: uterine rupture etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->