Feeling really tired and emotional 2DPO.......how soon until I can test?

justmarried24

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi peeps.
According to OPK, I am 2DPO. Feeling tired, heavy headed and generally rotten. Don't think it's happened this month, but not sure! :nope:
Need reassurance of positive mental attitude and maybe stories where people have felt the same....
Wish I didnt want this so much that it hurts. And I need to stop thinking I have preg signs - like sore breasts and tiredness....does anyone feel like this after ov? :blush:
xxx

Hiya,

My fiance and I are ttc at the moment, and I want this so badly each time we have had intercourse around my ovulation time i think that i am pregnant, but then my period comes and i get upset that i am not.

However I believe I was ovulating 2 weeks ago and today I have had a few tummy twinges, could this be a sign do you think? It is certainly something I havent had before, but like you, I need to stop thinking I have pregnancy signs as I am driving myself mad!

Hope you do fall soon, lots of babydust to you.x

Hey hun, the earliest you should test is 10 dpo. But even at 10 dpo, it's still very early. You can test earlier if you like, but just realize that if it's negative, it's still too early to be reliable.

Good luck to you!

:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back