Feeling weak and fatigued 10.5 weeks

miami8312

Mom of 2 and bump
Reaction score
The last couple of days i have felt totally washed out. My whole body feels heavy and weak and ive got no energy at all. Ive had my bloods done and blood pressure all is good. Anyone else feeling or felt like this? Im not sleeping well at night neither which isnt helping and i cant nap in the day no matter how hard i try. Its making me feel depressed. My kids keep asking me if im ok, i feel crap cus i cant be arsed to do anything with them. I dragged myself to take my 6 year old on the park yesterday. Any advice?

Aww I’m so sorry your feeling like this but from what I read we feel so tired until the placenta takes over and apparently that can be until up to 12 weeks I have felt so tired since week 3 which is the main reason I tested so early and even now I’m normally in bed by 8pm

I've been feeling that way since I found out I was pregnant... I have no energy and am nauseated a lot... All I wanna do is sleep but I'm dealing with insomnia hopefully it stops soon .

No advice as I'm feeling exactly the same at almost 37 weeks and have felt like it for the entire pregnancy :wacko:
Hope it lets up for you soon!

I feel the same way
Only about 5w with number 3 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back