Feeling yucky. Anyone else?

adellademona

Reaction score
I haven't been markedly nauseous except for when I don't eat for a while and immediately upon waking up, but I've been having tummy troubles: gas, constipation THEN diarreah. The gas gives me awful gas-cramps and sometimes the urge to go is sudden and painful like my insides are in knots.

I just have this general feeling of being unwell. I'm tired, sore, and just plain yucky feeling like I don't want to eat anything except for what I might be "craving."

I make 9 weeks tomorrow and my next appointment is on Wednesday.

Haha you just described perfectly my day. I'm just 6weeks and can't believe it might be my daily life for the 4 or 5 weeks to come :(

Yes yes yes....my nausea has eased off somewhat and the gas and tummy troubles are taking over. I am *longing to feel normal again!

I haven't eaten much of anything today. I'm especially turned off by anything sweet or related to baked desserts. I had a sour craving earlier and bought sour candy which helped for a bit but now I don't want to look at candy.

And the SMELLS! Lunch today at work was brutal because everyone had heavily seasoned meat dishes and the smell of it just makes me want to gag. I had to cover my face and hold my nose just walking through the halls. So my nausea has been out of control today. I haven't had any real food and just the idea of eating makes my stomach churn worse. I know I need to eat something so I'm munching on peanut butter crackers, but I'm not enjoying them at all considering I hate peanut butter. That much hasn't changed.

This is me too. It's the exhaustion knocking me about. Been back to bed this afternoon after sleeping from 8pm until 7am. Still completely shattered. Really struggling. Hope you're all feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->