Feels like I did a hundred sit ups?

Anb7765

Reaction score
Hi! So I may or may not have missed my period last month for January (just had some spotting and no real flow so am unsure). So my period for February was due yesterday or the day before.

Yesterday and today my stomach has felt really sore, like after doing sit ups. Also have a few cramps but nothing much. Also been having wet cm since last month's supposed ovulation date. I dunno if feeling sore abs/tummy is a sign of anything? I'm going out of town in a day or 2 to do some sports like hiking and skiing so I'll test before I leave because I don't wanna be strenuous if I am pg. But yeah just wondering if anyone else has felt sore tummy like doing situps!

Thank you!:)

I've never experienced it in early pregnancy, myself, but I've heard that it can be a sign. Have you tested yet? (I see you posted this two days ago, and I'm dying of curiosity!)

I've never experienced it in early pregnancy, myself, but I've heard that it can be a sign. Have you tested yet? (I see you posted this two days ago, and I'm dying of curiosity!)

Sorry have been out of town! Yes I tested with an FRER and it was negative, so still pretty confused! xx

How long ago did you test, and have you tested since?

How long ago did you test, and have you tested since?

I tested on Feb 28th, and haven't tested since. All I have is a digi here so I'll do it tomorrow morning probably but have a feeling it'll be neg xx

AF is a week overdue? If you're pregnant, even a digital should show it by this point!

:test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"