Fell asleep at my desk!

cait

Reaction score
I thought I was over the worst of the exhaustion at nearly ten weeks, but just nodded off at my desk! :coffee: Thankfully only for a couple of minutes and I'm pretty sure my officemate didn't notice as she faces the other way...

Whoops! :dohh:

Ah you poor thing - at least you didn't get caught!!! I was trying to get a little cat nap in while my DS had his afternoon nap, but by the time i sorted the kitchen after lunch, emptied the dishwasher and came on here for a bit, he'd woken up! I'll be falling asleep into my dinner again tonight then!

I know - I'm not ready to tell yet and this would be a big sign! I work with a lot of women, who've had kids!

Boo on not getting a kip - toddler's naps go by in a flash don't they?

:rofl: that was me last week!! I was soooooo tired! I feel the same today and if I could get away with a half hour in the couch I so would!

Don't u find by bed time your not as tired though?? Sometimes u struggle to get off to sleep x

I get to sleep just fine but I wake up a lot in the night. Was the same first time round - crazy crazy dreams and a lot of peeing!

I hear ya on the extra pees! Do annoying getting out of a warm bed haha x

I thought I was over the worst of the exhaustion at nearly ten weeks, but just nodded off at my desk! :coffee: Thankfully only for a couple of minutes and I'm pretty sure my officemate didn't notice as she faces the other way...

Whoops! :dohh:

hehe bless ya, love it!!

I'm so tired I fell asleep while on hold with an office and I had been waiting over an hour and had to call back :( I'm on bed rest so I don't see why I should be this tired. I can't imagine how exhausted I would be if I was able to be up getting things done

I wish I could go to work and have a sleep. Everytime I try and sleep, rest, or sit down a child comes up and pesters me.

Oh, been there. Six weeks and the professor turned out the lights to show us a movie clip.... DONE!

Notes were a mass scribble on the page and I missed 15 minutes of lecture.

Yup, know the feeling. I fell asleep on the sofa yesterday while the girls were eating their dinner. Not like me at all ... will be quite happy once the tiredness goes =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->