Fertilaid for Men

I would like to know, as well. DH just ordered something similar...

I just got it for my Hubby this time around... well the ones at GNC called Daily Wellness Company® FertilityBlend™ for Men
https://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-2331911t300x300.jpg

Maybe I need to post to a different thread?

Yep...I find myself thinking the same thing...I don't know if it's just that there are fewer women here and they already have their threads and stick with them...or if it's just me...I find myself spending more and more time on the main TTC section and the TTC #1.

My husband researched FertileAid and ended up getting the same one the previous poster bought.

Has your husband had a SA yet?

Mine hasn't yet, but he figures there's no reason not to take some anyway...can't hurt...

I just bought some for DH cuz although all his numbers are amazing, his normal morphology is lower at 24%. A good online friend of mines husband had good numbers like DH, just his morphology was at 17%. He took Fertility Aid for 4 weeks and his numbers went from 17% to 40%. All his other numbers increased too, but since she was mainly concerned with morphology, that's all she remembered when she told me.

I just bought some for DH cuz although all his numbers are amazing, his normal morphology is lower at 24%. A good online friend of mines husband had good numbers like DH, just his morphology was at 17%. He took Fertility Aid for 4 weeks and his numbers went from 17% to 40%. All his other numbers increased too, but since she was mainly concerned with morphology, that's all she remembered when she told me.

Thanks Blondie...that's good to know...

Cool!

OH btw, I see you are trying the baby aspirin... just FYI, I did this past cycle and my period was OUTRAGEOUSLY heavy...I mean major soak overflow... so now I know I don't need that LOL

Hello Lovely Ladies,

My dh is taking fertilaid- He started taking it last month. My dh has had 2 s/a's the first one was horrible.:cry:(it was done a year ago) Anyway, the second one was done last month and although it is much improved, his numbers are not considered "normal" He has great count/quanity but not quality. ie, motility and morphology. He had only been taking fertilaid for two weeks before this last s/a and from what I have read it takes 3 months to see big improvements. So we are hoping his numbers continue to improve. Hope this helps.

He is also taking:
Vit C
Vit E
Zinc
Vit D3
Flax seed oil/cod liver oil
Horny Goat Weed (yes, that is what it's called)
Acetyl- L Carnitine
L- Arginine
Pychongenol
Pygeum

(I will be adding-CoQ10, Lecithin,Panax Ginseng)
This is just from research from google-ing a lot (maybe too much) not from a doctor.

It sounds like a lot, but we have been trying to get pg for 2+ years and we are willing to try anything. He doesn't complain much because he feels bad that his :spermy: are the issue. I guess you could say we have hit desperation.

Now that's a lot of pills. What a good sport! I hadn't heard it takes 3 months...

My friend's hubby's sperm results improved a lot in just the 4 weeks he took the pills. Perfect timing for us, I should get them just in time for DH to take the whole 4 weeks worth before my trigger and IUI next cycle! :)

Now that's a lot of pills. What a good sport! I hadn't heard it takes 3 months...

I think it does take 3 months - cause thats how long it takes the sperm to develop/get to the end of the tubes ready for their grand exit - so for the next 3 months he will be using the old guys!

I have my DH on wellman conception vitamins, but its only been a month - hopefully by the time the 3 months are up I'll have my bfp - but worth taking the vitamins just in case :)

Thanks for replies. DH had a sperm analysis and it came back as low. No figures quoted. I have had all bloods scan done all ok so now we have this concern. He has had bloods checked waiting on results. Checking thyroid. Then next sa is 26 may. Thought he could try the fertilaid til then and see if there is any difference. As the nurse said though we only need one swimmer :)). Fingers x'd!!

Thanks for replies. DH had a sperm analysis and it came back as low. No figures quoted. I have had all bloods scan done all ok so now we have this concern. He has had bloods checked waiting on results. Checking thyroid. Then next sa is 26 may. Thought he could try the fertilaid til then and see if there is any difference. As the nurse said though we only need one swimmer :)). Fingers x'd!!

Give him the vitamins and May 26th is my birthday so he WILL have good luck :winkwink:

my dh takes zinc tablets, I think it's really just so I feel like he's doing something toward ttc besides the obvious. We've not had an SA done. It takes us a long time, he can get me pregnant, I just cant stay pregnant.

hi ladies, i posted a thread about fertilaid we just got started it, my husband low on everything i just wanna know if it did work for anybody, and how long did it take you, im so desperate anything will keep my hopes up, thank u very much ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->