fertility friend chart confusing! Any experienced chart readers please!

Autumnflower

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I posted my chart a few days ago fully expecting ff to show crosshairs at some point for ovulation. So far theres nothing even though my cm is dried up. Did i not ovulate based on the temps? Any ideas why there isnt any crosshairs showing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-19-09-00-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-19-09-00-27.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 17
hiya. sorry but based on those temps it doesn't look like u have ovulated yet. Perhaps your body was getting ready to ovulate which would explain the ew cervical mucus n then didn't for some reason. after ovulation there is normally a shift in temperatures n that doesn't seem to be there yet. Do you temp at the same time? do you use an oral temp?

you have to get 3 temps that are higher than the previous 6 days in order for ff to confirm ovulation x

I agree with PP. Looks like you geared up to O then didn't. Did anything happen? Stress, a shock to your body? Fxed! Keep temping and checking

:( I was worried I didn't o. This is my first month charting and my first few temps were a bit sporadic timing wise.. I did have a flu bug at the very beginning of this cycle, before starting to temp. I'm wondering if that was enough to cause me to skip ovulating this month? Other than that no stress I've had a pretty good month.

I think it should be closer to O. I have only had my O delayed once when I pulled my iud out on CD 8 (which is right around when my body starts prepping to O). Pre O temps can be sporadic. I wouldn't worry. Just a longer cycle this timr around. Just keep bding every other day or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->