Fertility Frustration

Woochild

Reaction score
Anybody frustrated awaiting the return of their fertility post contraceptives? I took the Depo for 3years & Cerazette for 5 years, which I stopped on 23rd Feb but I'm yet to see AF!:nope:

However, I am suffering from plenty of Cramps, Bloating, Mood Swings & PMT :wacko:

Know I can't be pregnant tho cos I've done a few tests which have all been :bfn:

Know that I need to just be patient and just get on with my working day / life etc. but it's hard when you just wanna know were you stand!
:crib:

I had my last depo in May last year. I have only just now started getting regular cycles after a bout on cilest pill.

I had really random cycles after coming off depo. If you go look at my journal there is a graph on the 1st page of my cycle length from june last year.

xxx

I know how you feel. I came off Cerazette earlier this year and it was 8 weeks before I got my first AF. It felt like a life-time, although I am aware that I was very, very lucky as many women wait much longer.

You're not quite at 8 weeks yet, so maybe you'll be as lucky as me.

Fingers crossed for you! x

Yeah, your right I'm just eight weeks Today and I've had what I'm convinced are two "Phantom" periods with No Bleeding. Hopefully the next one will be AF?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->