Fertility smoothies!

velo

Reaction score
OK so I wanted to combine all the goodness to take into one smoothie so this is what I made this morning (measurements are approx)

1/2 cup of plain organic full fat non-homogenized yogurt
- According to the nurses study on fertility full fat dairy is better than low fat dairy when trying to conceive as going low fat gives you an imbalance of hormones

3/4 cup frozen wild blackberries (picked from my place last summer)
- Anti-oxidants!! And tasty too!

1/2 tsp chaste tree berry powder
- balances estrogen and progesterone

1 organic banana
- for smoothie texture. Apparently bananas are supposed to help male fertility, but if your going to feed this to your man, add the chaste tree berry to your own only

1 tsp flax oil
- Omega 3's!

Handful of walnuts
- More omega 3's!

1 tsp chlorella powder
- Chelator to help detox the body of heavy metals

Does anyone else make fertility smoothies? If so list your ingredients here!

Hi Velo, How are you doing?:flower:

The smoothie sounds very good, I will have to try it.

Sometimes, I make smoothies too.

1 cup organic milk
1 scoop Chocolate protein powder
2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
1 banana (organic, if you can find)
1 tablespoon organic flax seed oil (cold pressed) :)

or

1 cup organic milk
1 yogurt (any flavor you like)
1 cup strawberries
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1 tablespoon organic flax seed oil (cold pressed)

O these sound yummy,am def gonna make them,thanks girls,:hugs:

I definitely have to try these. I love smoothies. Velo where do you get the chaste tree berry powder and chlorella powder from? Health food shops? I have never heard of that before but am willing to try anything :thumbup:
Thanks!

I definitely have to try these. I love smoothies. Velo where do you get the chaste tree berry powder and chlorella powder from? Health food shops? I have never heard of that before but am willing to try anything :thumbup:
Thanks!

Yes I bought them both at health food shops. I think the chlorella is a bit easier to find. But I was in a shop and saw the chaste tree berry powder in bulk and went ooh I remember this is good for fertility! I believe spirulina has a similar effect to chlorella so you could also try that if you can't find chlorella.

thanks! i will definitely be looking for them. Can't help to try right?!

1 organic banana
- for smoothie texture. Apparently bananas are supposed to help male fertility, but if your going to feed this to your man, add the chaste tree berry to your own only

My hubby loves bananas! Yay!!!

OK so I wanted to combine all the goodness to take into one smoothie so this is what I made this morning (measurements are approx)

1/2 cup of plain organic full fat non-homogenized yogurt
- According to the nurses study on fertility full fat dairy is better than low fat dairy when trying to conceive as going low fat gives you an imbalance of hormones

3/4 cup frozen wild blackberries (picked from my place last summer)
- Anti-oxidants!! And tasty too!

1/2 tsp chaste tree berry powder
- balances estrogen and progesterone

1 organic banana

1 tsp flax oil
- Omega 3's!

Handful of walnuts
- More omega 3's!

1 tsp chlorella powder
- Chelator to help detox the body of heavy metals

Does anyone else make fertility smoothies? If so list your ingredients here!

It can't hurt:shrug: and it tastes good oo:winkwink:

Can I ask can you keep taking Chaste berry when you are pregnant???

I have read conflicting reports, some say not to take it when you are pregnant. Others says that taking it during the first trimester can help prevent miscarriage. I think if you were going to take it after a BFP I would talk to a good herbalist/naturopath or GP familiar with herbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->