Fertility supplements

Uniquegirl18

Reaction score
What supplements would everyone suggest my doc said my partner has a slight low sperm count I have either endometriosis or pcos waiting to speak to doc on 29th for ultrasound results, I can't take anything that contains nut ingredients and I don't know if my partner was to eat nuts if it would cause me problems, I'm on cd1 I'm absolutely devastated!!!...we are both taking 5mg of folic acid prescribed by doc ( I read online folic acid is good for men so I thought why not )

Hello there! I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Dealing with fertility issues can be a difficult and emotional experience, but it's good that you're taking steps to address it. In terms of supplements, there are a few that may help improve sperm count and quality, such as CoQ10, vitamin D, and zinc (you will find more info here). However, it's important to speak with your doctor before taking any new supplements, especially if you have any allergies or medical conditions. In addition to supplements, there are other lifestyle changes that may also help improve fertility, such as maintaining a healthy weight, reducing stress, and avoiding smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. And you also need to remember about 3-month rule. Good luck on your journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->