Fertility Vitamins? Do you use them?

ceejie

Reaction score
I was curious about fertility vitamins. Does anybody here use them? If so what brand?

I currently take pre-natal vitamins. When I was pregnant I was taking Preg-Vit, but now I am just taking a cheaper one-a-day pre-natal vitamin which says it can also be used while ttc. Is this all I need? Or is there something different in the specific fertility vitamins?

Thanks for your help.

Hi There,

I am taking Pregnacare which is a prenatal vitamin and also Maca and Royal which my OH is on also. They are both superfoods and are great for fertility for both of us. They also make you feel great and increase libedo :winkwink:

There are loads of threads on both Maca and Royal Jelly so maybe dosome research

Good Luck xxx

Thanks, I will definitely look into those!

I also take pregancare and royal jelly!! My OH takes the male TTC pregnare and Royal Jelly as well. I recently read a thread which said vitamin D is important and pregnacare contains 300% of your RDA so I think it must be one of the better multi vitamins while TTC.

I also take an extra vitamin B complex which is supposed to be good for you LP and progesterone production.

I was taking 'Conception Support' a multi vitamin sold at Boots. Unfortunately after 4 weeks of taking it I started feeling really queasy and then the next week I threw up within 5 minutes of taking it each day. It kind of put me off taking any more. I saw my GP who said for me just to stick to folic acid for now but having had 2 very early m/c's I am concerned that only folic acid wont be enough.

I was taking 'Conception Support' a multi vitamin sold at Boots. Unfortunately after 4 weeks of taking it I started feeling really queasy and then the next week I threw up within 5 minutes of taking it each day. It kind of put me off taking any more. I saw my GP who said for me just to stick to folic acid for now but having had 2 very early m/c's I am concerned that only folic acid wont be enough.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I find multivitamins upset my stomach a lot at well. I think it has to do with the combination of things in them...maybe you could try taking a few different vitamins throughout the day? Like a B complex, D and folic acid and see if you fare better with that?

Did you take them after a main meal? Taking them then helps digest them quicker and might stop you feeling sick. I take them after dinner & haven't had any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->