'Fess up - who else went baby stuff mad in the sales?

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
The Next sale was particularly brilliant - I managed to spend some vouchers that Tristan got given.

We also managed to get the Silvercross Pop lightweight buggy for when he is a bit bigger as well. It is really cute and comes with a cup holder.

What did you splurge on?

i spent £194 in next on Annabelle but i took alot back which wasnt practical when i later looked at it, i think that was enough lol, but i am going shopping again tomorrow so will hopefully spend more hehehehehehehehe

Lou
xxx

i went mad in next sale to as alot of stuff was only a few pounds i got age 3-6 months as he currently in 0-3 months . violet xx

My friend gave me a really good tip. She said to buy things for a year in advance in the sales as it will be the correct season and you could get things really cheaply. So I bought quite a lot of age 12 - 18 months. I got some really cute jumpers and jackets!

well done you!! i got quite a bit in mothercare yesterday but most of it wasn't in the sale :blush: shes now moving over to 6-9months clothes. x

Chloe is in 6-9month clothes already but people had bought her 6-9 stuff for 'later on' for christmas so we got loads of stuff 9-12 in next-her wardrobe is now sorted for another few months!!

I didn't get a chance to get into next but I did buy some stuff frompumpkin patch online and woolworths as it is no longer with us. I bought things a couple of sizes too big but I can never resist cute baby clothes!

I went clothes shopping for Hannah while I was in Texas! Brought back an entire duffle bag of new clothes for her :blush: BUT she had almost no 9+ months clothing :rofl:

I bought mainly 9-12 months stuff as, like Chloe, Ally is already in his 6-9 month stuff. I spent money in next (only a few bits), h&m, q&s (?!) and jojomamanbebe. Oh and boots. Gotta love them points. I did look at 12-18 month and 18-24 stuff but I just can't face the idea that he's going to grow up!

My friend gave me a really good tip. She said to buy things for a year in advance in the sales as it will be the correct season and you could get things really cheaply. So I bought quite a lot of age 12 - 18 months. I got some really cute jumpers and jackets!
We did this last year when i was pregnant and saved a fortune! So this year on boxing day we went everywhere in the sales ! Even Gap which I got an outfit including hoodie for £20!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->