Feverish feeling at night within first week after O?

abitclueless

Reaction score
I O'd somewhere between sunday-tue (according to OPKs and CM check, no temp), and I haven't been symptom spotting but yesterday, I was watching a movie at night and I started feeling a bit feverish (chills, burning eyes, sore throat), I woke up today and I was fine, but as the day went by, my throat started getting sore again, but just that.

Now, about an hour or so ago I started feeling the same feverish feeling again, so it made me wonder.
I tried google and I couldn't find much, except some low fever around implantation time but there's nothing about feverish feelings or low fever at night.

Anyone had this happen before?

I'd suspect you're coming down with a cold, but your immune system is slightly suppressed to prepare for implantation, so sore throats or the occasional bout of "the sniffles" can be a symptom.

It's weird because I'm completely fine in the morning and during the day, till about 9ish pm, then I start feeling like my skin is hot, sore throat and burning eyes. I haven't catched a cold in over 3 years, also have my flu shots.

But yeah, it caught my attention that it was two nights in a row and only for a short time at night. I'll pay attention tonight and see what happens, I'm fine right now, feel perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->