FF says I ovulated on cd8???

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
I have never ovulated before cd 15, and usually it is between cd 16-18, and now FF says I ovulated on cd 8?? I know my temp was up today, but it was taken one hour after I normally temp- can't that make a difference? I had ewcm a couple days ago, but I am drinking grapefruit juice and I think it is just from that. Any thoughts?? I hope it's wrong because we haven't bd'd in the past week!!
My Ovulation Chart

My chart has done that before, but it adjusted it when I did actually ovulate! Hopefully that is the case for you! Good luck!

I clicked on ur chart but there is no cover line or crosshairs...has it gone or was it never there? That chart that is there now says u haven't ovulated yet so I wudnt worry. Even if the lines were there before ff often adjusts itself because it realises its stupid and wrong lol, its so frustrating when ur going ok that's 5dpo over and done with, onto the next day and then it goes and adjusts it so u have to do it all again lol.

Hang on in there ,x

Thanks ladies! The crosshairs disappeared today and I also got a positive opk this morning. Still very early for me as I have never ovulated before cd 15! I wasn't planning on that so we hadn't been bding. We did this AM and will again tonight and tomorrow. Are my chances decreased since we hadn't been the past few days, or since we started bding as soon as I got a positive, is that good enough?

Welcome Clucas!!!

All u need to do is time bd around o, if u no when ur going to o, starting to bd a week or so before that so there are sperm there to meet the egg is enough. we bd every 3rd day,I feel every other day is too much for us so we havr a 2 day gap then bd again, after o we just have sex as and when we want

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->