FF took my Crosshairs! 5dpo dip.

HappyPanda4

Reaction score
This is my 1st month charting. Today im 5dpo and had a huge dip. FF took my crosshairs so does that mean I didn't o bc its too early for implantation right? any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Im certainly no expert but all the signs would suggest you did o!

Sometimes you get an early drop I think its called a fallback rise. I had 1 last cycle but not this cycle.

I think the key here is the next few days temps... if they go back up maybe ff will put your ch back :) x

Also 2 of your high temps have hollow circles. .. were they at different times? Could be that ff osnt quite trusting them to put in cross hairs along with the low temp? Im quite new to temping myself though so someone else may know more x have you got your ff set to ' advanced' because that setting takes into account other signs like ew cm and opk I believe. The other settign purely looks at temps I think!

Yes my last 2 temps were probably a bit higher than what I recorded. I usually take my temps between 7:30-8am but my last 2 were taken at 6:15 bc DH woke me up while getting ready for work. I had crosshairs but FF stole them back when I entered my low temp today. ;(

Don't worry. .. they may give them back. Don't forget its not ff that decides if you ov! Despite them taking your ch away whatever happened still has happened!

Check its on advanced as your opk and ew cm suggests ov... your temps just arent quite steady enough for ff but it will probably change.

I have found with temping its not an exact science! Even the temp you get when you do it same time can be variable within seconds ... try to not get bogged down with individual temps and you got to see big picture. .. good luck xxx

Ok so now I am spotting. I think I am out!!!! But its so weird bc I just had a heavy bleed 2 1/2 weeks ago. Any advice??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I had dips at 5 dpo with all my pregnancies so combined with your spotting today I wouldn't rule out an earlier implantation. It's definitely pretty early for implantation but it can happen and I'm more likely to think it did since you are spotting now. Imo you def O'd and the only reasons FF hasn't given you solid consistent crosshairs (yours are still dashed) is because like a pp said some of your temps have open circles which makes the software give less confidence in it's interpretation. I suppose there's a very small chance you are O'ing now and having ovulation spotting but I'm leaning towards IB :happydance:

I will stalk your chart and keep my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->