FFS

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
god i'm well fed up :( i woke up with the worst sore throat ever this morning, which turned into a bad cough and whole body aches and stuff. used katie's forehead thermometer thingy and it was comin up with low/high fever.

normally wake katie up at about 8pm and feed her etc, for some reason when she was still asleep at 9 i decided to see if she'd sleep thru. and now its 2.20am and we're still up. i'm burning up and really just want to sleep, but feel bad on OH if i go to bed. we're letting her cry it out now, she stops for a few mins then starts up again.

if you're ill can it affect your milk? as in not makin as much?

Unless you stop eating and drinking it wont affect your milk. So make sure you keep hydrated...

Hope you feel better soon and hope Katie doesnt get it.

What happened, she woke up at 2am and wont stop crying???? Sorry I missed something.

she woke up at about 10, then eventually went to sleep again at about 3. she's been a little angel today tho!!

awww thats good then....

Last couple nights Jasmine has had a cold too and hasnt been sleeping great, last night was better then the one before but she gets too stuffed up... Poor girl.

I'm feeling you on this one hun!!! I'm just getting over the lurgy thank goodness but now Ollie has it and is sooo poorly with it. Hope Katie doesn't get it xxx

Hope your feeling better very soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->