Fibroids??

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
Don't even know if there's really going to be a question here, other than does it sound like the doctor is right? Could it be fibroids?

I went to the doctor about 4 weeks ago with my symptoms and she has referred me for a scan as she thinks it's probably fibroid(s) or maybe cyst(s). It's going to be a long wait before I'm seen and I haven't even had my letter with an appointment yet. I am in so much pain though as the pain is ten times worse when it's AF time. My last period lasted 23 days and the last week was purely clots so really dreading coming on but today the pain is unbearable so I know it's close. It's causing pain during sex and often I have to stop playing with my daughter as she gets a little rough and I'm in agony. Sometimes the pain is so bad I think I'm going to vomit. Also due to the periods being so heavy I'm pretty certain I'm anaemic (going to go back to docs tomorrow) because I can barely keep my eyes open most days and it's not like i'm not sleeping at night.

Mainly I just want to know what it is, and if there's anything I can do to stop this pain. I took some paracetamol earlier and it didn't do a thing!! I've never had period pains like this before, and since being on the implant I haven't had them at all so them being this bad has hit me like a ton of bricks.

Did you hear anything? My mother just told me that the women in our family frequently have fibroids, and that we simply get it removed,. I asked her if there was any pain involved and she said no. Did your test results indicate that was the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->