Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

mummyx2

Mummy of 3 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
and pregnant with other children?

Hi

My names Niki, I have a 5 year old son called Tyler, a 2 year old sone Struan and am 17 weeks gone with my 3rd very unexpected, very unplanned, but now very happy pregnancy.

However, as my title says Im trying to cope with having Fibro and CFS, and Im struggling :cry:

Im depressed, the Fibro-Fog is an added extra too the pregnancy brain, the CFS is doubled by the tiredness felt in pregnancy and with dealing with 2 very demanding little boys, the pain Im in aall the time right now is becomming unbearable now too.

Could do with someone to talk too :shrug:

My oh is great, but i feel like Im moaning if Im having a bad day, and I dont think he understands alot of the time. :shrug:

Sorry 4 the moan in my 1st post in here, but needed to get it all out.

Niki
xx

It must be very trying and hard with small kiddies. I am not sure if you have had a look on other ways of dealing with it such as mindfulness. Have a look on google, you might be inspired, our mind has such a part in it all. Take care XXX

Me I have both you can pm me if you want I've tryed to set a support group on in the gropu part of the forum x x

https://www.babyandbump.com/general/570706-mums-mums-cfs-m-e.html

Here the link x

I'm a CFS sufferer too and I'm TTC but very nervous about coping. I'll try the link above but just wanted to reply here too. x

Just wanted to give you some positive info. I have CFS and had my son 8 years ago. The first 15 weeks I was exhausted, then felt fine and the last 10 weeks I was really tired. After he was born, I had to listen to my body. I didn't do much for a few weeks. Slowly I was able to go on walks, etc. I was worried that the CFS would flare up again, but it didn't. Since it looks like I have had CFS my entire life, I have learned what I can and can't do to keep it under control. Since having my son, I have not had a full blown attack. There are several nights I go to bed when he does. The best thing for me is keeping a routine that makes me feel ok.

Stay positive, eat healthy, exercise, and get some sleep. I know it is hard, but you can do it.

I've just been diagnosed with Fibro so I'm not entierly sure about everything involved with it but I feel your pain.

I now understand why I have been in pain so long, and I feel like my OH thinks I moan all the time too and he doesnt really understand how much pain I am actually in daily. :hugs:

I've had CFS for about 8 years and I'm ltttc. x

My mum has it and she goes to a support group where other women talk about ways to cope etc, you could ask your health centre if there is one in your area.

I am also a cfs / Fibro sufferer but undiagnosed due to crap doctors who don't believe in the syndrome I think!

I have had cfs for about 3-4 years now but fibro only really since the twins were born a year ago.
I find coping hard too - so your more than welcome to PM me too. My husband doesn't believe just how hard it is for me to get out of bed in the morning.
I have a lot of other conditions, perhaps related to fibro, who knows. It's very hard day to day, I have five children under seven to take care of.
My husband lost his Job in January because of my condition and I needed him while he was at work last year, and in his lunch hour he came to help us - and was found out and fired.

Life is unfair. We have no money coming in, it's disabling me almost, I want to see my children grow up but don't have the willpower to drag myself from bed at 7,8,9am in the morning etc.

You are in my thoughts, PM me if you want to x

I have had Fibro for about 4 years but I think I started with it earlier. I have an almost 9 month old boy and some weeks I am so beyond exhausted it's even a struggle to get out of bed.I also have PND which is prob linked to my fibro so I am finding being a mum tough. I feel guilty cos I want to really embrace being a mummy and be all happy and smiley and sunshine like most people but I feel most times like I have a dark cloud hanging over me. My OH knows all this but he never asks me how I am and I am not great at asking for help so I guess I shoot myself in the foot sometimes.

I have full sympathy for all you M.E and fibro sufferers x x x

come and join our surpport group have you spoke to the doctor about it? x

currently its been mentioned but as im on antidepressants she is linking it to that, but im so tired even when i get a full nights sleep, i yawn ALL day even when ive done no activity, i know its not just depression but ive been like this for so long now its normal. I didnt realise it was a 'thing' i thought it was just me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->