Fill me with your OPK knowledge. I think I almost understand.

thepurlqueen

Mama of 4 & 1 on the way!
Reaction score
Again, this it the first time I have ever used opks. This is what I have so far.

Just want to make sure I am doing/thinking correctly. I think I read you only go by 1st opk? I got it yesterday with fmu. Still pos this morning, but neg by 2pm (looked lighter before it dried) and def neg at 9pm.

I'm now thinking today is O day with how I feel and cp (can't even feel enough to tell if open, but assume if it's that high it is) Does that seem about right? After the test goes neg, does that mean you've O'd? or can you still O after a neg, after a pos... hope that makes sense.

Thanks for all the help with understanding my new poas addiction :haha:

Attachments

• 104_0349.jpg
    104_0349.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 43
yeah I know, I wasnt asking for help reading them, just making sure I am reading them right myself. I only added the picture in case it would help at all in answering my questions, which apparently it did not... :) thanks though!

they reckon you ov 12-48 hours after your first positive, i have just looked at your chart and it doesnt add up with it, i am wondering if you actually ov a couple of days after ff has said as that would make more sense, if you did you look like you covered it well anyway, gl in the tww hun x:thumbup:

ff said i ov on cd16 but if u have a look it seems to be wrong x

they reckon you ov 12-48 hours after your first positive, i have just looked at your chart and it doesnt add up with it, i am wondering if you actually ov a couple of days after ff has said as that would make more sense, if you did you look like you covered it well anyway, gl in the tww hun x:thumbup:

That's what I thought too. FF changed it this morning so now we are in perfect harmony :) I think I covered it well too, so I guess we shall see. Thanks!

Babyhopes, ff seems to get my O wrong a lot at first, my pre-o temps are kinda wacky sometimes. I try not to pay attention, but when I threw in OPKs I just confused myself terribly with trying to keep all the tracking methods together b/c I also started checking cp last month. I only used to do bbt and cm, so I feel like I am re-learning charting from square one. So many factors lol

Thanks for your help ladies, on to the wait I go!

I usually ov 2 days after my first proper positive, occasionally I will ov a bit earlier than that or later.

Not sure if that helps? :flower:

Looking at your chart, I would say FF is spot on as your temps, CM & OPK's all correlate! Good luck, hope you caught that egg! :spermy:

We should be due to test around the same time :)

purlqueen ur bding are perfect..im bit worried about my bding timing :(

Thanks Dan-O! It does help. I know we're all different, but it's nice to know whats within normal from actual experiences, not only what some site says yk?

I had read some ladies talking about that sperm meets egg plan and tried to sort of follow that. I was O'ing pretty irregular and wasn't sure how it would work out. It looks now as if I knew what I was doing all along even though I didn't lol Also my cycle so far this month has been the most normal since the mc, so at least that's good even if I don't get bfp this month.

I think technically, according to "plan" we are supposed to bd again tonight, but I am exhausted! :blush:

I can't see yours on your chart, but fx'd for you. Remember it only takes one, or so they say lol

Based on your opk and temps combined I think it is likely you O'd day 17 not 16, That makes your timing pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->