FILM .... paranormal activity.... a must see

Naya69

Reaction score
my friend told me i had to watch this film so i looked it up online and started watching it was a bit boaring for the first 20 mins nowt really happened but omg did it kick in and its very spooky.

its about a young couple who have very strange goings on in their home and they decide to try and catch some of the stuff on camera. the spooky goings on just go from mild to scary and the ending is brill this must be the best film ive seen all year defo worth watching :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

that movie looks really scary, i've wanted to see it for a while

yes it is spooky i watched it online i know a website which lets you watch nearly every movie ever made including new releases like 2012 altho iam not sure i can put the link to it on this forum x

I couldnt sleep after watching it! :argh:

it really messes with your mind and makes you wonder "what if?" xx

I must be the only one I didn't really find it scary at all.

its really good it takes about 15 to 20 mins for anything to happen tho but when it does the things go from bad to worse well worth a trip to the cinema x

ive just watched this tonight, on my own, in bed!

i wasnt scared tbh. i was waiting to be scared but was a bit more freaked out by it.

But i watched it in bed and my 14 year old was downstairs with 10 of her mates (its her bday) and they were watching it at the same time but they were 10 minutes ahead of me, so everytime i heard them scream i was waiting for something, it just never came :shrug:

6 screaming girls and 4 equally screaming boys where more scary :haha:

oh but the bit where she was dragged out of bed was a LITTLE bit scary :blush:

yes it is spooky i watched it online i know a website which lets you watch nearly every movie ever made including new releases like 2012 altho iam not sure i can put the link to it on this forum x

pm me the link chick! :thumbup:

just pm'ed ya anyone else want it just let me know x

It's actually not based on a true story, did some research on it, if you look it up on google you can find an interview with the actors. I still like it though, thought it was pretty good.

oooooo could you PM me please? been wanting to see for ages x

a friend told me not to watch it untill after ive had the baby :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"