Finally coming to terms

Rafiki

Reaction score
Today my boys made me see the sense of this pregnancy when they told me that God gave me what i needed and not what i wanted and i should be happy as they know we really need the little guy.That made me cry tears of relief and joy now i can even shop looking forward to the arrival of the little guy.:happydance:,Waiting any time now for his arrival

Hiya rafiki, I have also come to terms with having my fourth girl ( last baby). I am sure we are given what is best for us. I am due for my section in 8days. Just hoping to make it through and be able to look after my little girls. best of luck, we'll be ok xx

Aw thats so lovely and so true im glad you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now :happydance:

I think you're right. I'm getting used to the idea of having another boy too. At first I was so devastated I didn't know how I'd ever come around and if so when, but now I feel quite alright about it, fairly positive actually. Well except for the name, that's the sore point as I feel I'm missing out on on something that would really help me bond.

So glad to hear everyone else is coming around as well. I felt really great today shopping for my little man. I didn't cry once! Which is a big step haha. I still looked over at the pink stuff and got a bit jealous of the other mums with little girls that were in the pink aisles. But didn't shed a tear :happydance:

I'm with you Ecologirl, I'd probably feel 100% if we had a name.

So glad to hear everyone else is coming around as well. I felt really great today shopping for my little man. I didn't cry once! Which is a big step haha. I still looked over at the pink stuff and got a bit jealous of the other mums with little girls that were in the pink aisles. But didn't shed a tear :happydance:

I'm with you Ecologirl, I'd probably feel 100% if we had a name.

Good on you Detterose. I'm really happy for you that you actually enjoyed doing some shopping today. It is a big step and it's just nice to be able to feel a bit more positive. Yep now we just need names, lol we really will need to start a nameless baby club methinks! :haha:

Thanks ladies we will all be alright and we will enjoy our babies no matter the gender

Really pleased for you, enjoy the rest of you're pregnancy xx

This is exactly what my mom told me on Monday after we found out that we are going to be having our 3rd boy. I know that I will love my little boy no matter what, but I feel bad that I was a little bit disappointed to be having another boy. Now I don't have to share my Queen of the house title with anyone.....for now.

I'm really happy to read this thread! I really hope if I do end up having my third boy (last child) that I will have the same outlook as you ladies.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"